Helluva Boss S1, Ep 6: The Harvest Moon Festival

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hell - Stolia's Mansion

(The chapter starts at the sunlit exterior of Stolia's mansion. A sigh of contentment from Stolia is heard. Blitza is shown lighting a cigar on Stolia's bed and folds her arms behind her head)

Stolia: I'm sorry for having to move our little rendezvous early. I have an engagement this month on the full moon.

(Stolia is shown wearing a ball gag and harness, her hands tied to the headboard with rope)

Blitza: When this happens, it's not really something I fuss about...

(She uses cigarette to burn rope, freeing Stolia, who takes Blitza's cigarette from her and takes a long drag of it)

Blitza: But, do you really need the book for this farm bullshit? I have, like, fifteen new clients waitin' for heads to roll.

Stolia: As shocking as it may seem, Blitzy, my grimoiiiiiire is actually incredibly important. And it isn't supposed to be lent out to itty-bitty Imps like yourself.

(Stolia puts out the cigarette in one of Blitza's horns and pinches her cheek before Blitza shoves her away)

Stolia: The Harvest Moon is a very special occasion! It's been my annual duty to showcase it in the Ring of Wrath. It's celebrated by a very charming little festival with the locals.

(Blitza pulls a feather out of her mouth in disgust)

Blitza: Wrath, huh? My employees are from there. I've never really been. I hear it's full of inbred chucklefucks.

(Stolia sits up)

Stolia: Oh! Why don't you all join me at the festival? I can guarantee you all...

(Stolia pulls the covers over her head and her head appears near Blitza's crotch)

Stolia: ...special access~

(She chuckles)

Blitza: Look, I told you, we're not bodyguards. Okay? That was a one-time thing we did badly.

(Stolia stands up with the covers on her head. She does a playful owl head tilt)

Stolia: I'm simply offering a work-free day of fun! I feel quite safe at the Harvest Festival. It's the same every year.

Blitza: Well if you promise this isn't some fuck fest invite, it does sound like it could be a blast and a half. Plus, it's not like we can do jack shit without your book anyway.

Stolia: Aww, I'm sowwy your clients will have to wait...

(Blitza waves a dismissive hand)

Blitza: Oh, fuck my clients! Hey, Y/n! Wanna go to the Harvest Moon Festival?!

(Y/n screams from Octavia's room)

Y/n: Sure! I had to go to the Wrath Wring either way!

Octavia: Can you stop screaming!? Let me have my fun time with Y/n!

-----Time Skip-----

(Moxxie and Millie's apartment is revealed under a Robo Fizz sign. Moxxie and Millie are asleep in their bed. Moxxie's phone lights up and a Phantom of the Opera organ ringtone is heard. Moxxie taps the phone and rolls over. The phone rings again. In annoyance, Moxxie grabs the phone and sits up)