Chapter-25

Mahira's pov.
We all were sitting while chitchatting when doorbell rings.
They all looked at me.
"I'm not going this time". I declare.

"Ahaan, you go". Armaan says.

"Why me?".

"Cause i said".

"Whatever". He gets up while rolling his eyes.

"Who can it be? That too this time?". Raavi says.

"I know right, it's so late". Ivaan says.

Suddenly a loud voice was heard. I know this voice.
No way. Here she is. Aashvi khurana. Ivaan bhai's best friend. Of whom natasha bhabhi is jealous. It's not bhabhi's fault though, she is so clingy. Especially to Ivaan bhaii.

She runs to Ivaan bhai and hugs him or rather say crushes him.

"How rude Ivaan, you got engaged and didn't invite me?". She complains.

"As if you would have come from Australia". He says.

"I came, right?". She says.

"Okay, Aashu. It was my fault, I'm sorry ". He says joining his hands jokingly.

"You should be". She says and turns to see us.

She smiled at us and hugged mom, dad, armaan, Ahaan. Don't ask about me and raavi, we don't go along well.

We both just fake smile at her as she did.

"Well it's a good news for you guys, except some". She says pointing the part except some while looking at me and raavi.

"What?". Ivaan asks.

"I'll live here until your marriage". She exclaims. No way. Just kill me already.

"What the hell?". I whisper to raavi.
"Exactly. What the hell ?". She whispers back to me.

"Thank God you came, I can't expect Arnav and Adarsh to come even 2 days before the marriage". Ivaan bhai says.

Arnav and Adarsh are bhaiya's best friends. They were a group. They still are though.

"Don't worry, i talked to Adarsh today, they both will come in a week". She tells him.

"Great". He says and smiles.

"Sorry but we are going somewhere tomorrow, will you live here alone? I mean it's okay, you can go to a hotel if you want". Raavi says to her.

"Where are you all going?". She asks Armaan.

"To Jagannath temple, puri Odisha". Ahaan replies.

Let me tell you, she is everyone's crush. Everyone means everyone. She is beautiful no doubt. No one can resist her for sure. My brothers are one of them. Men will be men.

"Ohhhh, I'll come with all of you then". She says.

She really wants to start a war, no? I mean natasha bhabhi is already jealous of her now priyal is gonna be. We're living for it. We're living for couple's drama.

"Okay, I'll book the ticket for you". Ivaan says.

"Book two Ivaan". Mom tells him.

"Why two?". Ivaan asks.

"Urooj will ve going with you guys too".  She States.

Bhaiii mujhe jana hi nahi. What the actual fuck now?

"Why her? She isn't anyone to us". Armaan exclaims.

"Armaan behave, we're talking about your marriage with her and you're saying she isn't anyone to us. And she'll be going with you all because i want you to know her better". She explains to armaan.