Kisses for breakfast

Jude family were out of town this week so he's invited me around to stay with him. I had been laying awake for ages hoping he would wake up but he didn't. I was starting to get slightly peckish so I decided to make breakfast for us both. I quietly climbed out of his giant bed putting his t-shirt on then left the room, I had only been to his house a handful of times so i was still figuring everything out. Judes family had a lovely house; 5 bedrooms, game room, indoor swimming pool,outdoor swimming pool, the whole lot. so you can see why I keep getting lost, every corner I take is a another bloody door.

When I finally got to the kitchen I began to get the ingredients out of the fridge and cupboards but once again as I had only been a few times I was lost on where everything was. It took me half an hour to find the kitchen, find most the ingredients and begin cooking. I was really hoping that Jude would still be sleeping so i can still surprise him.

Bending down to get a pan from the bottom cupboard I feel Jude grabs my hip pulling me into, pushing his bottom half right up against me allowing me to feel his morning wood with a groan "morning my lovely" he said as I stood up straight turning to face him "morning Judey, I hope I didn't wake you?" I replied a little concerned a smile just spread across his face as he now cupped my own peppering kisses all over it "you didn't, I woke up because the bed was as cold and there was no one to warm me up"  raising my eyebrows, flinging my arms around his neck "you know you do feel a little cold, need me to warm you up?"

Jude picked me up placing me on the counter taking a place between my legs, his hands rubbing up and down my thighs as he tucked his head into my neck kissing it slowly beginning to suck on it "mhm i think I do" lightly grabbing Jude's neck I moved his head attaching my lips to his. We began making out on the kitchen counter as he ground his hips in to my lightly moaning "kisses for breakfast my favourite"

Jude begins to slide my knickers off throwing the somewhere behind him, as the kiss is getting deeper he quickly pulls apart rushing to get his shorts off nearly wiping his self out "careful baby don't want to miss out on the moment do you?" I tease watching him gain his balance again pulling me back in for a kiss "definitely not" Jude replied as he slid into me, his head falls forward onto mine as thrust into me. My hips meeting his halfway "Jude faster please" I beg wanting more of him.

As Jude continues to pound into me I can feel my self getting more aroused, my body arching beneath his as I moan loudly.

Nails dig into his back, urging him on as he drives deeper and deeper inside me.

He leans down to kiss me again, his lips crashing against mine as they move together. Our tongues intertwine, fueling the fire that burns between us.

I wraps my legs around Jude's waist, pulling him even closer as i meets his thrusts with equal fervor. " so wet, so tight," Jude grunts in my ear. Every movement we make sends shockwaves of pleasure through both of us. I know Jude can feel himself getting closer and closer to the edge, but he refuses to let go until he has made me reached another peak. He changes the angle of his thrusts, hitting that sweet spot deep inside me that makes me cry out in ecstasy. Finally, with a loud moan, I feel myself my climax, my body shaking uncontrollably as wave after wave of pleasures washes over me.

Them ultimate regret washes over me as I realised what we've just done In his family's home.

We're back besties ✌️