Photographer

I've always had a passion for pictures and everything behind it : the meaning, the story, the editing. I was just obsessed, when I was about 7 I begged my parents for a camera and at 9 I finally got one for my birthday. I took pictures of everything and kept every single one of them, my dad always said "no matter how it comes out, you can always use it for something else".

At 15 my dad started to work as a football coach for Birmingham football club, so every weekend I would go to training with him and take some pictures of the boys mostly Jude because he's a little vain, it was always "Y/N take a picture of this" or "get this". After he left for Borussia Dortmund I didn't hear or see him again but i would watch some of his matches. Over time the manager of Birmingham city asked to see some of the photos, loved them and used them for their social media pages. Eventually I started getting recognised for my talent, and doing small jobs here and there.

I took my love for photography further and did a course in university, which led me to become an photography assistant. It wasn't the best job and I felt as if couldn't show my full potential. I feel as if I was trapped being the second best photographer even though some of the pictures I took were better (not to boost my ego) my manager would always shut it down saying "no there's something missing" or " I'll just prefer to use mine, yours is not doing it."

I was currently spending time with my parents who I haven't seen in a while and I was expressing my sadness for my job and how it was putting me down. "Y/N you know your pictures are amazing don't let anyone tell you anything else. Take the pictures you have and post it on social media, you'll soon find a job that you love" my dad said, I was a bit hesitant but my mum agreed while my sister took my work phone out my hand setting up my account and posting my portfolio and works. I was forever grateful for my family hopefully this works.

It had been nearly a year since I started posting, I couldn't quit my job yet as no full time work had been offered yet. As I was going through some new pictures I took at the beach I got an unknown call however I didn't answer because you know scam calls and stuff, if the person was important they would leave a voicemail and that's just what the person did. "Hi I was calling to speak to miss/mr Y/N L/N . It's Alissa Rodriguez i work for Real Madrid CF. I'm head of the social media team and would love to have a chat about your work. Call me back when you can thank you!"

I ended the voice note and called back with such speed, we had a short call and I had a trail session the following Monday, I was so excited I couldn't mess this up. It was going to be a big change moving from Birmingham to Madrid but i couldn't pass up on this good offer. They said that would provide me with an apartment to stay in while I do my trial which they will pay for if I get the job and  equipment for the shoots but I was planning to bring extra lens in case I needed them. I was going through the Real Madrid Instagram page and was shocked when I landed on a page of Jude Bellingham, he definitely gotten better looking as he got older, I was low-key hoping he would be there on Monday it would be nice to see a familiar face from home.

It was finally Monday and I was on my way to the stadium in a taxi. I had moved into the apartment on Saturday, it was a cozy little place and just about fit all my stuff in it, I had a room all for my photography stuff so I was pleased about that but now it's time to show my talent. As the car pulled up I had butterflies and could barely feel my feet, I walked in to be meet with the with a beautiful lady waiting outside for me "hi I Olga, I've been asked to show you... to the room you will be working in." She attempted to say.

Walking through the stadium I'm amazed with the looks of it, everyone was so friendly even if the didn't speak English they would attempt although doing Spanish for GCSE came in handy. We had finally made it to the room and I felt like I was in heaven, everything I ever needed was in this room. "This is Alissa, so I'll hand ... you over... It was erm,nice, to meet you Y/N" she would say some words in Spanish if she didn't know the English word and would ask for translation so she could remember.

Stepping into the room a lady I'm guessing was Alissa came over and shook my hand taking me through my job for today " Hola..  soy Alissa. ¿Comprende español?" (Hi I'm Alissa. Do you understand Spanish) She asked in hopes that I do "Sí, pero solo un poco." (Yes but only a little) i replied. "That's fine I can speak English. So today your task is gonna be a big one because our photographer is off on maternity leave." She said "so we're going to need you to take pictures of the players in the 23/34 new kit". On cue the players walked in and introduced themselves. It was Jude, Vini jr, David, and some of the girls some of the girls.

All my nerves had gone away once I had started my shift. The players were so nice and was teaching me some more Spanish, "1,2,3 pose... pose.... Alright and we are done. Terminado " I had finished the girls shoots within an hour and was just getting Alissa to check it over when the boys walked in.  "Oi Oi, look who it is," Jude said walking in "oh gosh this is Jude, he's very cheeky so keep an eye on him" Alissa said "oh I know Alissa we've worked together before" Jude raised his eyebrows and ruffled my hair "oh we definitely knew each other, she had a big crush on me" he said teasing me. "Oi no I didn't" I didn't then but i defo do know.

I was still in the middle of the boys photo shoot, it was taking much longer then the girls because the boys kept being silly "alright, alright can we be professional again now." Jude was holding Vini jr in a bridal style asking me to take pictures "I'm going to lose my job before I get it if I can't get nice pictures of you guys. So please, Jude and David out the shot, I'll call you in a second go sit over there."  They looked at each other then burst out laughing "ooo sorry mum" Jude said cracking up holding his hands up in surrender. Before Jude went to sit down he came over and got me in a bear hug before tickling until I said he is the best footballer player in the world and of course at this time Alissa walked in "erm I see you and Jude are getting on well" she said with a pointed look "oh yes sorry he is just being silly" I said pushing him off. She just laughed and said "I did warn you but carry on these are great"

I was so thrilled Alissa was happy with my work hopefully they are good enough to get me the job, everyone had finished their shoots but Jude "right Jude, let's get started" he jumped up on to the mat was doing silly poses "*sigh* Jude come on now it's nearly home time" he looked at me with a smirk "well Y/N I'll tell you what if you go on a date with me I'll promise to be on my best behaviour" we sealed the deal with two kisses on the cheek as Jude's wish and finally got through the shoot.

5 minutes before the shoot Vini came back and we were all just talking and Jude had gone back to his silly ways, every time I would attempt to talk to Vini Jude would stand in front me or cover my eyes "Jude move it" he remained still with his hands over my eyes as I was trying to move them " only if you say please" he teased once again "for crying out loud Jude let me go" I joked as I pushed my body backwards collided with his front "woah I think he liked that" Alissa joked walking in the room "Vini and Jude your free to go Y/N can I talk to you" my heart started racing, I hope I got the job. While waiting for Alissa to finish saying bye to the boys I packed up my stuff and went and stood next to her.

"So Y/N we are very impressed with your work and would like to hire you. If you free to come back tomorrow and we can get you a contract drawn up" I sighed in relief holding my chest "thank you.... Thank you so much. Yes , yes see you tomorrow." We walked out the stadium and said goodbye. As I was getting in the taxi I heard someone shouted my name "Y/N wait up" i turned around and saw Jude running over to me.  "Did you forget our little deal... you owe me dinner, put you number in my phone" he passed me his phone and I entered my number. Just before I got in the taxi he gave me another two kisses on my cheek and a hug let me know he will see me tomorrow.

Requested 🌹

Sorry about the poor Spanish 🙈