Sick nights

This past week I've been really sick but since last night I've had the chills, any sort of light hurts my eyes so I've been stuck in bed with the curtains closed. I've heard my phone blowing up but I couldn't check it, I know everyone is probably worried but hopefully by tomorrow I should be fine.

"Ughhh who keeps calling me..... hey Siri answer call" i shout to Siri. "Y/N my love, I've been calling you what's going on" Jude sounded so worried I felt bad "hey, I'm just not feeling too great, my body really hurts" I reply weakly. "Jude I'm really tired so I'm going to go back to sleep" I was hoping he would cut the call but he didn't "have you eaten? Do you need anything? What can I do to help?" He panicked, one thing about Jude is that he loves hards and when he loves someone he over worries which I didn't need him doing. "I'm to sick eat baby, but no I'm ok. Just enjoy your evening ok" I used Siri to cut the call and tried to get her to put my phone on mute but she didn't understand.

I went back to sleep which felt like I had been sleeping for 2 seconds when I woke up to ruffling, It was only me in the house so I sat up way to fast to see what the noise was that I felt completely dizzy "woah, slow down baby" Jude said rushing over to hold me. "Jude what are you doing here?" I said confused blinking at him a few times. 

I slowly laid back down with assistance from Jude as he tucked me in . "I came to look after you, I used the spare key you gave me, you sounded so weak I couldn't leave you like that". I could honestly cry right now, he's always been there for me no matter what "awww thank you Jude but we don't need you getting sick" he had the Euros coming up in 2weeks and I didn't want him to miss it especially because of me.

"Don't worry about that" he said as he put my phone on mute, as he was doing so his phone pinged indicating he had a message "give me one sec" he said as he left the room.

I woke up from my sleep and Jude was standing over me with a tray of food. I clutched my chest trying to control my breathing "Jude.. what the hell?" I whisper shout. Is he really trying to send me to the next universe today my goodness. 

"Sorry baby but here I got you some soup. My mum cooked it" he said trying to hand me the try, he was so thoughtful but I felt way too weak to feed myself "oh shit what am I doing?" I looked at him confused as he pulled the tray back and sat next to me pushing the spoon towards me trying to feed me.

"Thank you Jude, that was really good I feel a bit better now" I say sitting up a bit. My head was still hurting a lot but I was able to move around a bit more.

Jude came back upstairs and handed me paracetamol and a cup of water. I took the medicine and laid back down in bed, I felt the bed dip and Jude's arms around me "hey what you doing?" I asked him. He rubbed my back and replied "shhh go to sleep princess" not long after i feel asleep in his arms.
——————————————
Just a short one.