Only for you

I had been in a relationship with my high school crush for 4 years we started dating when we was 14. Throughout my relationship Jude tried to shoot his shot every day with cheeky or shady comments towards my boyfriend, well ex boyfriend now, I would say 3 years into my relationship Jude would try to tell me ex boyfriend was cheating on me however me just thinking Jude was chatting shit because he was in love with me I didn't believe him.

I wished I wasn't so stupid, Jude would never lie to me about something like that but love makes you act stupidly. I walked in on my ex and the girl I hated most on his sofa making out, you would think being caught by you're girlfriend of 4 years he would have been on his knees apologising and begging me to forgive him but he didn't, he literally just broke up with me on the spot with YE/N (E-enemy) smiling smugly behind him. I couldn't even bring my self to cry, surprisingly I wasn't hurt about him cheating I was more hurt about the fact I didn't listen to Jude.

I ran straight over to Jude's without thinking, as soon as he opened the door I flew into his arms "I'm so sorry, I'm sorry Jude, I should've listened, forgive me, I'm so sorry" I repeated finally breaking down. Jude lifted my chin up confusion written all over his face "Y/N slow down what's going on?" I couldn't form the words so he just pulled me back into his chest as I broke down. Jude eventually got me inside and sat me on the sofa doing breathing methods with me so I could calm down. After a while I guess he put 2 and 2 together and realised what happened "Y/N did you catch him cheating ?", i just nodded wiping my tears finally looking up to look Jude in his eyes "y-yes I'm s-so so sorry I didn't believe you. I'm so stupid I don't know why I didn't beli-" before I could finish my sentence Jude leaned forehead and kissed me. I pulled away fast watching  hurt and embarrassment cover his face "ju-Jude I can't" he just nodded pulling me in for another hug apologising repeating.

It had been a few months since the kiss and Jude is trying 2x harder to shoot his shot he's done it so much he just does it naturally now, I really want to give him a chance but I'm just so hurt from my ex and I know I shouldn't blame Jude for his actions but I'm really finding it hard to trust anyone at this current moment. He's been with me everyday supporting. I love him so much and I'm thankful for him everyday.

Right now Jude is sitting in-front of me at the restaurant. The more I stare at him I realise the pain I'm inflicting on both myself and him "Jude..." he looked up from his phone at me "yeah my love" I didn't know how to form my words, I just continued to stare at him hoping he would get what I was trying to say telepathically "Y/N what is it baby?". I don't know where I got the courage from but I stood up slid into his side of the both and pulled him into but as soon as I did it was now his turn to pull away. I just looked at him searching for answers. Is this what I've been doing to him? Is this how it feels?. "Y/N what re you doing?". I could barely process what was happening. I had to close my eyes and count to 10 in my head "I just, I just though that what you wanted." How do i even explain to him how I feel "Jude I want to give us a try. I'm ready to stop hurting both of us, this is what I want" hearing that his face lit up and he pulled me back into a kiss "only if you're sure Y/N"

It had been 6 wonderful years with Jude, he's shown me how to love and he's treats me so right. We now have 2 kids and a lovely family home. The kids spent the weekend at Jude's parents house and we were currently arriving pulling up to their house for a celebration party, I did ask him what we was celebrating but he just advised me to dress nice so I was very suspicious.

Walking into the house as Jude opened the door it was pitch black I tuned back to look at Jude in confusion "erm babe what's going on ? Why is it dark" he seemed as confused as me "just keep walking to the dinning room darling I'll call my mum and see what's going on" as he pulled out his phone to call his mum I opened the door  "surprise". FUCKKK. Everyone was standing there "erm-what is this for?" I nervously giggled hating the attention. All camera was on me "turn around" Denise shouted eagerly I cautiously turned around and there was Jude on his knees, ring box in his head "will you marry me Y/N L/N?"

Requested 💕