Ride home

Me and Jude were on our way home after a night out for one of our close friends birthdays. During the party me and Jude had a little fight due to his competitive energy, one of the games in the party was who is the better kisser they each had to kiss 3 blindfolded girls then the girls would choose who they thought was best. Even though me and Jude weren't officially dating it really hurt my feelings considering I thought we was getting closer to the relationship stage.

At the party:

I had just got to my sisters friends who just happened to be Nella Rose house party , I brought with Trent, Jude, YBSF/N along with me, we had arrived quite late due to the boys finishing training later than usual so once we arrived there was drunk people everywhere, I could feel we bass vibrating through me "this is gonna be lit, I can't wait to meet Nella" YBSF/N said shouted over the music I just laughed at her eagerness and brought them to the kitchen to get a drink.

"Hey girl glad you could make it" Nella said walking in the kitchen "erm who are these fine people you brought with you please" she said while jokingly eyeing up Jude and Trent and biting her index finger. They all introduced themselves with YBSF/N going on about how much of a big fan she was, Nella was loving the attention she was getting from her then went to greet her new guests.

We had been here nearly 2 hours and I couldn't deny we was drunk as fuck, my head was spinning and I could barely see " I feel so free right now" i said spinning around and dancing to the music with YBSF/N with Jude and Trent watching from the sofa, between us we've had about 20 shots, and all other kind of drinks. This is why people say don"t mix your drinks kids..

I can't lie I was putting on a little show for Jude as grind with me by pretty Ricky played, he was watching me with his legs spread open and his bottom lip between his teeth "Y/N come here" Jude said pulling down on his lap, his head dove straight into my neck kissing and sucking with his hand trailing up  my thigh. "Aye aye, i may be drunk right now but get a room" Trent said as he fake vomited. I just rolled my as playfully as I watched Nella come over. She looked at Jude then looked at me "you didn't tell me you two were together" she said in a mother's tone "we're not....yet" I said looking at Jude while he nodded his head agreeing.

Nella can't have a party without her games so we spent an hour playing having fun until we did the last challenge. The kissing one. I had politely declined the offer to play in respect to Jude but Jude and Trent were last to play which I was not impressed with Jude being involved, he practically threw me off his lap once Trent started calling him a pussy. Jude can never lose so he gave it his 100% when kissing the girls and then he won.

As we got the result on "who won" i just picked up my stuff and went outside ordering for my taxi "where are you going?" Jude said stumbling outside grabbing my arm harshly "ow get off me. You weren't concerned about me when you was kissing this girl" I said pulling my arm back, Jude looked back at me as if I was in the wrong "so you're upset about that, we're not dating so what is your problem" he spat, every muscle in my dropped and I could tell he was just as shocked as me when he said that "Y/N I'm so sorry I didn't mean that, I don't know why I said that. I love you" he tried to pull me into a hug but I pushed him off.

This was the first time he has every said he loved me but it was ruined by his last comment "Jude wtf, are you actually serious" he looked so broken hearted every time I pushed him away "baby stop pushing me I'm sorry" he said pulling me into his chest almost suffocating me he looked down and saw I was starting to cry, he wiped my face and kissed me all over "please don't cry. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you cry"

At this time Trent and YBSF/N came out "hey we were looking for you two! Nella said you was out here so we booked you cab, oh he's here now" Trent said as me and Jude separated.

I hid my face from the other two and sat behind the driver facing out the window, Jude slid next to me trying to pull me into him but I just shrugged him off. YBSF/N and Trent got out at Trent's house, all night those two have been flirting and all over each other, I need to talk to her about that tomorrow.

Throughout the rest of journey he had placed his hand on thigh slowly rubbing his thumb along as he skids his hand higher and higher. The sensation was nice so I didn't move his hand and  eventually I found myself laying on Jude's shoulder as he kissed my head repeatedly. "I'm so sorry baby, I love you, please forgive me" was the last thing I heard Jude say before I fell asleep.