Family time

Me and Jude had been married for a year now, we live in Madrid with our beautiful daughter Sophia who is nearly 2 and our dog Rolo who was a Douge de Bordeaux (she is a caramel colour and very big), Jude got her for me as my wedding gift although she prefers him more just like our daughter. At times I can't go near here because one of them will push their self in between us to get me away from him. Yesterday Jude had a match against Atlético Madrid but unfortunately he lost so me and the girls were going to cheer him up.

I planned a little picnic date in the garden, so he can have all his favourite things in the same place, his favourite girls, his favourite food, and his football pitch that we had made in the garden. I was making pasta salad for him, when I heard him coming in the kitchen "morning baby what's going on?" He said hugging me from behind. "we're having a picnic, go freshen up while I set up". He went back up stairs to change while I took the picnic baskets out to set up next to the goal post.

While setting up our picnic spot Jude and Sophia was playing football or should I say attempting. Jude would kick the ball to her and she would either pick it up and try to throw it making it land on her head or she would roll over it. Watching them play together melted my heart, seeing how soft Jude was with her is adorable, he did spoil her a lot tho, he could never say no which makes sense as to why she was a daddies girl. Every time I tell her off or say no she'll say "mummy bad" and run to Jude which he loved.

"Picnic is ready, come on guys" I call out Jude picks up Sophia and runs over with Rolo following behind. He looked at me suspiciously and said "this is nice but what's it for?". "Well considering you were pretty upset last night I thought it would be nice to cheer up". I saw the love in his eyes as he pulled me in and pecked me on the lips "thank you baby, that's so sweet". As we were eating I called Rolo eat and drink extra water with us as it was quite hot today. Once we finished I sat on the sideline sunbathing while Jude and Sophia carried on playing football.

I was dozing off when I felt the football hit my leg hard, I sit up and look straight at Jude who's laughing his head off "ouch, did you kick the ball at me?". He shook his head and pointed at Sophia "no she did it" . I narrowed my eyes at him "do you except me to believe that?". I stand up and kick the ball towards Jude "you know what me versus you and Sophia" standing up and getting ready to play.

While playing Jude would bear hug me so I couldn't move allowing Sophia to pick up the ball and throw it in the net "hey that's cheating" I say playfully rolling my eyes. "Don't hate the player, hate the game" Jude said. We took a water break and had some dessert "here you go... baby open up" i feed Jude some chocolate covered strawberries then we continued playing until it got dark then we went inside and watched a movie...