Football lesson

As the football season was over my brother was back at home celebrating his win of the season, my brother was no other than the Jadon Sancho, it was great to see him we haven't seen him in a while. I was in my bedroom dancing around to sexyy red- skeeyee when i heard someone knock at my door "Aye sis i'm going to pitch with a few of the mandem you wanna come?" Jadon asked barging in my room. I was only 3 years younger than him so we were quite close, we usually did everything together whenever he came back "yeah sure, lemme just change". I started going through my gym drawers for my football kit "alright. Skeeyee" he says singing along, he's such a sassy king.

I change into my England top which I made into a crop top and Nike pro shorts, you would think the back of my top would say Sancho but it doesn't it says it says Bellingham it's even signed, Jadon got it for my birthday after 'I wouldn't stop talking about him'. "Mummmm" i shout "where's Jadon gone?" i searched throughout the house but he wasn't to be found "he's just picking up his friends from the airport he said he'll be back in an hour" is he serious he just made me get ready. I sat on the sofa in the living and caught up with the beta squad after an hour and half I got a message from Jadon telling me to make my way to the pitch.

As soon as I got to the field i wanted to turn around and go back home. "Hey sis come meets the bro's" Jadon laughs as he shouts through the fence. SHIT i thought. His friends turnt around and it was no other than Jude Bellingham and Trent Alexander-Arnold. I wanted the floor to sallow me whole. "Hey guys!" I say trying to hide my t-shirt both Jude and Trent looked at me strangely but said hi back, "aye bro this is the one who has a massive crush on you" Jadon said in fit of laughter hugging Jude. My face just drops I can't believe him "I don't blame her, have you seen me" Jude says taking a snap.

"Alright, alright can we play football now" Trent says huffing "sounds like someone is jealous no one wants him" Jude says. I go sit on the sideline watching the boys play football "make sure you cheer for me when i score" Jude says with a wink that was more of a blink "are your eyes ok my love?" I say giggling, Jude just blushes and goes to play with the boys.
We had been here for many hours now. There has been many fights, goals and nutmegs. I even joined in and megged Jadon then scored. "Naaaa how's she you doing dirty like that?"Trent and Jude agreed in shock. "That was nothing man I let her do that " Jadon replies defensively. A short while after Jadon megged Trent who claimed to have an 'accident'. "Oi na my leg had a cramp that's why you got that nut meg" he lied " i need to sit down" he continues limping over to the sideline next to me.

"You good there?" I asked Trent questioningly, on the inside i was laughing at his acting skills " I think your on the wrong career path! Have you every thought about being an actor" he just looked at me "shut it you. I seriously hurt myself" he said. Back on the pitch Jude and Jadon are playing against the kids from the area and the are badly losing they keep tripping over the children trying to show off their skills. Throughout the game me and Jude would make eye contact and shyly smile at one another, every time he score he would run over to where I was and do his famous celebration.

Somehow it ended in Jude and Jadon having a 1v1 match. They set timer or 5 minutes too see who can score the most goals " aye Jude if I win i get to set you up on a date" Jadon said getting ready to play "bet" Jude said shaking hands. Jude obviously won 5-2. He was running around the pitch doin different celebrations, i just gigged watching him be silly. "Since i won bro i get to go on a date with Y/N" he said. I side eye him like bffr, who said anything about that, i won't deny it though I'm gassed " yeah that's calm i was gonna set it up anyways" Jadon replied.

"Aye Jadon I'm better now, lets do a 1v1. If i win i can go on date with your older sister" Trent said jumping up and stretching we all just laughed at his eagerness. Jadon said no and we got ready to leave, Jude came up to me and gave me a hug and girl lemme tell you he smelt good " Y/N would you like to go on date with me?"

I just smiled at him sweetly and said no. I laughed watching his face and his ego drop " I'm joking Bellingham, of course i would" he just playfully shoved me and gave me another hug spinning me round "Lowe it man, that's enough of that" Jadon said rolling his eyes.