Keeping up with the Kardashian

Jude had been at training all day so I've been catching up with all my shows, me and Jude always watch the Kardashian's together but a new episode came out so I decided to watch it now in peace because he likes to talk throughout the show and I'll just rewatch it with him later, just as I finished the show Jude walked through the door, I heard his bag drop to the floor as he shouted for me "babe where are you?" I looked over the sofa and shouted in the living room, I watched as he walked through the door his eyes widening as he made eye contact with the tv. "How could you?" He said I was so confused until he pointed to the tv. Shit. I forgot to get rid of the evidence "sorry baby, I was gonna wait for you but you talk through the show" I said jokingly but he just gave me evil eyes before walking out the room "I'll be back, I'm not going to forget this either".

He came back into the room in new joggers shirtless with loads of snacks in his hands, he threw them down on the sofa between us and grabbed the remote out my hands restarting the show. "Do not and I mean do.not. talk to me throughout the show I'm trying to watch" he said looking at me before concentrating back on the tv "huh. Jude you're the one that talks throughout the show" I say giving him a puzzled look. Jude completely ignored me facing the tv engrossed.

Not once did Jude talk to me, this is the first time he ever watched a show in silence I was very surprised. "Jude ask me something, I know you want to" it's either he didn't hear me or he was actually ignoring me "Jude" I shook him a little watching him jump "huh. What. I wasn't staring at Kendall.." I looked at him, laughing at his confusion "what..?" "What did you say?" He said puzzled. I raised an eyebrow "staring at Kendall I see?" I teased.

I know Jude had a massive crush on Kendall and always teased him about it. There's something about a hot and flustered Jude that just turns me on, "no..no I wasn't" he stuttered, I got closer to him looking in his eyes " yes you was, I can see you blushing as we talking about her, do you want to date her instead or something" i role my eyes playfully as a huge smirk grew on his face .

"Jealous are we?" Now it was his turn to tease me "what.... No... I'm not jealous" I said. He was absolutely loving the fact that the tables had turned "it sounds to me that you're very Jealous" he pulled me into his lap as he continued "Kendall is a very stunning girl, but I know who I want to be with until I grow old!" I was blushing like crazy so I hid my face in his neck while playfully slapping his shoulder "Jude stopppp" I dragged getting shy "naaa I'm only joking if Kendall came to our wedding I would totally stop it and marry her there and then" he laughed. I don't think I've ever moved so fast in my life i whipped my head up so quick looking him in the eyes "what did you just say?" He laughed even harder.

"I'm sorry but do you except me to marry you when the love of my life is sitting right there" he continued teasing me "Jude" I said in a warning tone. He finally calmed down and rubbed my arm "I'm just joking, if Kendall come to the wedding I would make sure she was in the first row so she could see that I'm marrying the woman of my dreams" I was not going to let him get away with that "it's fine because if (your celebrity crush name) came I definitely would make you sit at the back and make him take you place up the front". He looked at me as if I was crazy "what.....? I said I was joking" he said trying to make sense of the situation "I know but I'm not, there's just something about him, he's so hot and funny. He could definitely take you place" I carried on teasing him while looking up to the ceiling as if I was thinking about him.

Jude was not impressed he has not spoke to me this whole evening which I found hilarious, I walked around the house with his favourite meal and drink in my hand and finally found him in the summerhouse "here baby" I gave him the items but he just turns the other way ignoring so I just put them on the table in front him and sat next to him "ok ok baby I'm sorry come here. I was just teasing you. I would marry you infront of (your celebrity crush name) 1000 time" i caressed his face then cupped it while pecking his lips.

He finally gave in and kissed me back " I know I just like when you beg for my forgiveness" is he serious I slapped his shoulder hard "Jude are you serious?" I went to walk away but he grabbed my arm pulling me back down in his lap as he showered my face with kisses. "I do love you Jude" I said while stroking his cheeks "I know I love me too" he laughed. Ughhh he can never be serious "I'm joking, I love you so much" that made me smile and my tummy have butterflies.

There's just something about a sweetheart Jude that tugs on my heart strings........