Back to you

Mina's POV

I was just strolling in the Neighborhood of Busan. I just arrived here yesterday for my break, a change of environment and to breathe out of many judging eyes. Good thing that no one knows me here, so I was walking freely. Work is pretty much draining me to my limits, dating rumors left and right, how Ironic. Most of them are fake, even if I already denied most of it, people still have something to say. Being an international model and actress is a privilege, don't get me wrong, I love my job... but what's the point of it if I already lost the sole reason of why I love it in the first place? And what's the reason for life when it's not worth living? It's like I'm living in someone else's life.

Before I started my career, my life was simple back then.. I was happily married to the person I love most, we're happy in our little house. Having coffee, pizza night, movie dates, night walks, laughing, smiling, crying... we did everything with each other. Then one night I joined my co-workers for a drink and the next morning when I returned home it was a wreck and clothes were scattered everywhere.. I searched for my wife, she was not in our house then I saw an envelope in our bed and opened it. It's just a simple paper but the purpose of it leaves a scar in my heart with a note "Please just sign it.." I look at the note. I know who wrote it, but why? I have so many questions, why did she leave me? Did I do something? Where is she? Is she okay? Did she go to her parents? I felt someone hug me, I looked back and saw Sana and Momo Unnie. It was Nayeon Unnie who hugged me.

"Oh I know this, it's one of your pranks right?" I asked them but I was already crying.

They were just silent, Momo and Sana just went and hugged me. No this is just a prank right? She didn't leave me right?

I looked at the note again, what broke me more was how the note was almost soaked with tears. That's where it hit me... she left.

I didn't notice I was already crying again, so I quickly brushed it off. Until now, I always wondered why she left. That day, I felt like half of me also died.. Shaking my thoughts I heard someone was also crying. I didn't realize I was in some kind of park? I was looking at where the crying was and found a little girl sitting on the swing. I looked around for the parents, but I found no one so I went closer to the child. Even though I'm a stranger to her, I don't know but I got the a feeling of needing to ensure that she's safe.