"okay, you may bring the papers back and you can now have your break"

"here" Lisa uttered as she placed Jennie's paper to her table then walked outside.

And as soon as she walked out she heard a loud laugh and a loud kitten shouting her name with a curse.

"FUCK YOU, LALISA MANOBAN"

Lisa chuckled as she makes her way to the cafeteria.

As soon as she finished ordering, she look for an empty spot then peacefully obtaining it. Suddenly, an angry kitten slammed her tray infront of the unbothered jet black haired girl, with Jisoo beside her who's trying not to laugh.

"why did you checked my paper like that?" Jennie asked angrily while glaring intensely to Lisa who's eating peacefully.

"Like what?" Lisa asked dumbly as she took a bite from her snack.

Jennie sighed in frustration then slammed her paper in the table.

"Like that! My check on your paper is clean, while yours? It looks like you're drawing an eyebrow!" Jennie angrily spat, and that was the last straw of Kim Jisoo as she bursts into laughter.

Lisa secretly smiled as she shrugs her shoulders.

"So...Time management huh? I guess my all night review is worth it than your Time management" Jennie boasts while smiling and crossed her arms.

Lisa just nodded as she grabs her soda and stands up. She looked down to Jennie while flashing her toothy smile.

"Good for you then. Atleast your all night review is worth it" She said then left the two dumbfounded.

"Is that really Lalisa Manoban? Did she really just..." Jisoo uttered in disbelief.

"She's really weird today, Kim Jisoo. Im telling yo-"

"Hey guys!" Suddenly, a bunny looking girl appeared infront of them as she sat down from Lisa's seat.

"Hey Nayeon, what's your score?" Ofc, a competitive academic achiever that she is, Jennie kim asked.

"well...that doesn't matter right now" Nayeon giggled as she took a bite from her burger.

"Btw, Jennie. Is your score higher tham Lisa?" Nayeon asked as she looked at Jennie.

Well, the whole class knew how competitive the two are.

Jennie smiled proudly as she nodded.

"oh? so she's really serious about giving you a chance huh.." Nayeon muttered in curiosity while tilting her head.

The two heard the bunny as they both looked at each other confusedly then back to the bunny.

"What do you mean?" Jisoo asked.

"huh? oh..well earlier when we're passing the assignments, Lisa was beside me and I teased her that she'll be the highest again on our quiz, but she just chuckled and said that Jennie is the one who deserves to be the highest today since she did an all night review. She said she'll give her a chance today to be the highest. Well, didn't believe her at first cuz we all know how competitive she is too, but now knowing that Jennie is the highest makes me curious why the sudden change of that monkey" Nayeon explained as she finished her snack.

The two fell in silence as they watch the bunny finished her food.

"Need to go now girls, see you later!" Nayeon bids her goodbye as she walks away.

"You're right, Jen. Lisa is really weird today"

[NEXT DAY]