Sweet Torture

It is night time in the heart of the South Korea, Seoul. However, a woman who's wearing a short skirt keeps on wandering in a current time of being.

Despite of being scared, she felt excitement. For her, darkness is her freedom, her comfort, her strength.

She wanders around a street, until she notices a short jet-black haired girl following her.

She continue to walk alone with a creep following behind her as she goes to this small alley.

Oh how wide her smile was when she realized that her victim for tonight was none other than, Lalisa Manoban.

The short jetblack haired girl slowly opened her eyes, trying to adjust her sight from the only light that is hanging above her, illuminating her.

She tried to move any body parts of her but unable to do so due to being wrapped with a chain around the chair.

Then, she heard something grinding onto some rough surface. She looked infront of her to see her 'ex' sharpening her knife with a satisfied smile plastered to her face.

A shudder of fear came through to Lisa as she watches her ex being mesmerize to the sharp thing.

"J-Jennie" She stuttered.

Hearing her "Lover's" name made her head shot right side still smiling creepily.

"Finally. You're awake, my darling. I've missed you so much" Jennie cooed as she leisurely walk towards Lisa with a knife into her hand.

"Don't come near me!" Lisa shouted with fear and anger visible to her tone and eyes.

Jennie stopped abruptly as her face dropped.

With a monotone voice, Jennie said,
"and here i am thought that you wanted me back and you missed me"

Lisa scoffed in disbelief. "Me? wanting you back? Breaking up with you was the best thing happened to me. Now i know why others called you a psycho. Because you are indeed one!"

Lisa spits at her as she tries to remove herself of being chained.

Jennie licked on where Lisa spits at her as she slowly smiles widely.

"Yes, wanting me back. You wouldn't be here if you weren't following me" Jennie stated.

"what?! You're the one who's following me! it's been weeks since I've noticed that you're following me!" Lisa stated angrily.

"Then, why did you followed me in the alley?" Jennie said with a sly smile plastered to her face.

Lisa froze from what she had heard and simply sits back. That Action made Jennie laughed as she goes over to Lisa and cupped her cheeks.

She made her lean onto her forehead as she presses the tip of the knife to Lisa's chin.

"You clearly want me back, you crave for my body, you crave for my lips–" Jennie gave her a quick peck. "my breasts—" Jennie goes down to reach one of Lisa's hands and placed it on her right hand and made it squeezed her breast. "My pussy—" and so, she sat on Lisa's fingers and drive it all the way to her entrance, she's not wearing anything under that short skirt. "and lastly, my moans" She moans directly to Lisa's ear as she was busy bouncing up and down to Lisa's delicate fingers.

Lisa groans as she tries to fight herself back, she can't lose herself now. She can't lose to a psycho like her.

With a few bounces, Jennie had finally came and goes down to suck Lisa's fingers, tasting herself out.

"Fuck me all you want but I'll never ever be with you again." Lisa firmly said as she watches Jennie stands up and looked at her with hooded eyes.

Jennie sighed deeply as she turns around,

"Fine with me then.."

J E N N I E

"Fine with me then..."

I said as i go towards to the table and started to sharp my knife once again.

"..but"

I slowly smiled as I walked towards her.

As I felt the knife run down to my skin, i felt oddly happy..

"Fuck!!"

Oh wait...

Well, It wasn't my skin yet.

I laughed at her as I continue to run my knife down to her skin.

"But you'll be dead before anyone else claims you!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs as i continue to watch her screaming in agony.

I continued punishing her until she passed out.

L I S A

It's been a year since that incident happened, but also its been a year since Jennie Kim had been captured.

Everyday i visits her to her prison cell and everytime she sees me she always cry and cower.

And now that i visit her again. As always, I smile in satisfaction as i watches her cry and cower in fear, I knew that she regretted beating me to death.

END