Happy Crush

A girl can be seen in a hurry—running along the hallway with a disheveled look.

She released a sigh of relief as soon as she enters her classroom and not seeing her professor.

"woke up late again, Manoban?" A disbelief voice comes through to Lisa's ears as soon as she plops her self down onto her seat.

"Yeah" She tiredly replied as she closed her eyes for a moment and looked at the woman who's sending her some glares.

She chuckled and kissed the woman's forehead.

"I'm sorry, Jennie. I finished all of my school projects so that i can spend the whole weekend with you" Lisa said as she looked at her bestfriend with loving eyes.

"You surely know how to get me, huh?" Jennie said with a smirk as she snickered a laugh when Lisa showed her smug face.

"Oh well you know me. I get what i want." Then Lisa proceeds to sing ariana grande's 7 rings.

Jennie cups the side of Lisa's face as she laughed on her.

×
×
×

"The last time I checked she's your happy crush. Is she your girlfriend now? did you conf—oh yeah you confessed but never rejected nor liked back" Jisoo said as she munches her chicken.

Lisa gave a look to Jisoo after her words shot through her soul.

"Ouch? well, to answer your question, no she's not yet my girlfriend. And as for comeback, have you already confess to rosé—oh wait, you can't because the girl is simping over suzy bae over there" Lisa said and smirked when Jisoo hastily turned her head where Lisa pointed out.

Jisoo gritted her teeth and turned around as she angrily munches her chicken.

"You feel what i feel now? serves you right"  Lisa teasingly said as she grabs one of Jisoo's chicken.

Jisoo's eyes widened and was about to shoot a lot of swear words to Lisa, when suddenly a tray places down beside Lisa.

A familiar vanilla scent comes through Lisa's nostrils and she didn't need to look at her side, when she clearly knew who it was. Jennie.

"Hello, I missed you guys so much. How's your vacay, Jis?" Jennie asked Jisoo as she wrapped her arms around Lisa's right arm.

Jennie doesn't need to ask about Lisa's. Why? Because they almost spend the summer break together.

"Pretty Good. How about you two? i heard that you spend the summer break together" Jisoo said as she intently looks at Lisa.

Jennie proudly smiled at Jisoo as she looked up to Lisa who's looking at her now with a toothy smile.

"Oh we did, but we just go at the beach then sometimes do sleepovers." Jennie said with a shrug as she pushed the tray to Lisa.

"Lets eat this together, Lili. Im sure you didn't eat breakfast" Jennie said with a gummy smile.

Lisa chuckled as she nodded. She gets the spoon and put a spoonfull of food then feed Jennie as well as herself.

Jisoo grimace at the sight as she took a bite from her chicken.

"Can i just put a rule when we're together?" Jisoo said as she glares at the two.

"what?"

"Can you two please stop pda-ing infront of me unless you two have a label?" Jisoo said still glaring at the two.

Lisa's eyes widened as she mouthed a 'fuck you' to Jisoo.

"Wha--" - Jisoo

"well, your buddy here is so damn slow. I'm just waiting for her to ask me" Jennie said with a shrug as she stands up and gets the tray.