A not so BFF

I honestly wanna do a taglish oneshot but im worried for those who can't understand tagalog😭

_______________

Desc : Wherein Jennie and Lisa are academic rivals and frenemies (friends n enemies)
_______________

"Nyeongan Jendeuk! did you finished your homework?" A ravenette asked the brunette who's just got entered the classroom.

"Yeah, i did. Though, i did an all night review last night" The brunette said as a sigh came out from her lips.

Suddenly, a scoff sound came out behind them causing the two turned to their back.

"You did an all night review? Time management exist, Jennie Kim. My gosh keep up" A jet-blacked haired girl teased the brunette with a smirk plastered to her face as she sat down beside the brunette.

This made the brunette's eyes flared in anger as she grabs a thick book and ready to smack the girl but the ravenette quickly puts her arm down.

Jennie closed her eyes while she control her self to pound that certain girl.

She looked at the girl who's smirking at her then raised her right eyebrow as if she's challenging her.

"First, for your information, Ms. Lalisa Manoban-I know what Time management is-second, don't piss me early in the morning-and Third, let's just see who'll get the highest score so we can know if my all night review or your time management is worth it" Jennie let a sarcastic smile plastered to her face as she slumped herself on her seat.

Suddenly, the door swang opened revealing their professor.

"Bring out your assignment and passed it to me, as soon as the assignments are all here we'll start the quiz"

[AFTER THE QUIZ]

"okay class, time's up!"

The class stopped from answering as they looked at their professor.

"Okay then, exchange papers with your seatmate"

"Hey Jisoo, give-" Jennie stopped when she saw Jisoo exchanging her paper with Rosé.

Suddenly, her paper got snatched by someone who's behind her that made her startled.

"Hey!" Jennie glared Lisa who seems unbothered by the flaring kitten.

Jennie simply rolled her eyes as she looked down to see Lisa's paper.

"okay, lets start checking!"

Jennie:

Lisa: