Lowkey

Let me all give you a one shot book while i fix my books. For the meantime, please enjoy reading this oneshots :))

_________

It was the happiest moment of life for Lisa when her long time bestfriend as well as crush, said yes to her to be her girlfriend, Jennie Kim.

She couldn't be more happier when she realised that her and Jennie's parents are both wishing for them to be together, and as soon as they received the news that they are indeed finally together, they became so happy for the both of them.

It was a perfect timing for them to be together as they can celebrate the Christmas eve as well as The New year's eve.

The couple celebrated the Christmas and the New Year's eve happily together with their parents.

Seems happy, right?

But as soon as the school's presume its classes, the couple had a conversation.

| NIGHT BEFORE CLASS STARTS|

The couple can be seen cuddling in Jennie's bed while watching a Disney movie, which btw obviously chosen by a certain feline eyed girl.

Lisa was watching the movie with an one eyed closed, while the brunette who is wrapped by Lisa's arms is having a deep thought.

"Lisa? love?" Jennie called her lover who is in the verge of sleeping but suddenly woke up by the sound of her queen calling for her.

"Yes, my Love?" Lisa replied as she looks down to her baby.

Jennie fell in a silence for a moment as she took a deep sigh and looks up to her lover.

"Is it okay if we lowkey our relationship? to our classmates? and everyone?" Jennie anxiously looks up to her lover's eyes to see a confusion takes its place to her beautiful doe eyes.

Before Lisa can answer, Jennie added,

"It's just, I'm more than glad that its our parents who can know about us. Atleast they're the ones who knows whats real between us." Jennie said while anxiously waiting for her lover's response.

Lisa smiled to her girlfriend then kissed the tip of her nose.

"Of course, my Love. What my nini wants, Nini gets. I see no problem with that."

| Present |

"or so I thought" Lisa mumbled as she watch her girlfriend clinging to her friend — which is her[L]friend too— laughing while walking towards their lockers that is just 5 lockers away from her.

It was when 2 weeks after their classes presume that she noticed that there is a problem with the decision that she made before the classes started.

Why Jennie asked me to keep our relationship lowkey?

Is what her everyday question to herself after that conversation.

At first she understands that its her first time to have a relationshio with the girl.

Because Jennie is always having a fling with boys, but never dated them. She just simply flirts them, then asked to stop if she got turned off to them.

Its Jennie's first time to have a relationship with a girl, and add to that, its her bestfriend.

So Lisa, simply understands Jennie and merely agreed to her.

But seeing this scene infront of her for the past 2 weeks. She can't seem to understand Jennie anymore.

She can only see this as,

is this your reason for why you asked me to Lowkey our relationship? 

Her heart clenched hard when she saw her girlfriend lean closer to their 'friend'—which is Seulgi— as she laughed harder that everyone can see her gums.