Uncrush

|Uncrush - To stop having a crush on someone; to end a crush. |

□□□□□□□□¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎

"Me? Still have a crush on her? oh please!" A jet black haired girl said as she scoffed.

"Oh really, Lalisa" A ravenette exclaimed while her right eyebrow is raised.

"What? it's true! I've finally uncrush The Jen—"

"Hey guys!" Suddenly a cute brunette showed up infront of them making a certain tall creature froze to her place.

"Oh hey, Jendeukie. Does THE Jennie Kim wants something or rather Wants Someone?" The ravenette haired girl teases the tall creature as she goes over to the brunette and drapes her arm over the brunette.

The brunette just laughed while the tall creature glared at her and mumbled,

"I'm gonna kill you later, Kim Jisoo"

Jennie's laugh subsided as she reveals a bouquet. Jisoo gasped from the brunette was holding while the other one has this ghostly look to the bouquet.

"You're silly. Well, i just want to give this to you." Jennie said as she intently looked at Jisoo then gave her the paper bouquet.

Jisoo smiled at Jennie and winks at her,

"I see. Well then, thank you Jennie"

Jennie smiled to Jisoo then gave a glance to Lisa as she waved a goodbye to them.

"Told you, it's the best way to uncrush her now" Lisa said while smiling sadly as she started to walk away, leaving a dumbfounded Kim Jisoo.

"What?"

L I S A

< PRIVATE MESSAGES >

Jennie: How is it? Did you saw the bouquet? is it beautiful?
Read 4:30pm

Lisa: yeah. Its ok, igs.
Read 4:32pm

Jennie: Its good, right? a small bouquet with 8 pcs of paper flowers because its symbolizes as "I Love you so much, Kim Jisoo". Right right XD?
Read 4:32pm

I scrunched my face in disgust as type a reply,

Lisa: Ew?
Read 4:36pm

Jennie: ok, sorry. But, are you ok? why do i feel like you're not in a good mood rn..
Read 4:38pm

"Cause I really am not" I mumbled as I sighed deeply.

Lisa: I'm good. Its just that I'm trying to listen at the lecturer but someone here keeps on texting me like she's not having an on-going class.
Read 4:40pm

Jennie: Wow, finally a long ass message coming from you. But ok, I'll stop now. But before that, please tell to your beautiful seatmate there that i'll be walking home again with you both so that i can spend more time with her. xoxo
Read 4:44pm

See? that's why I keep on telling myself and also to Jisoo that it's better if i uncrush her.

And yes, we've been texting now for a whole damn 3 weeks now. At first, i was so happy that i finally got her number and yet it turned upside down when she asked me for a help, because she's planning to court Jisoo unnie.

Of course, Jisoo didn't know a thing. Even the slightest. That explains of her still trying to set me up with Jennie Kim even though that kitten likes Jisoo.

Texting with her for 3 weeks means updating of what Jisoo do and did, and also giving gifts and flowers. But i have a goal, a goal to uncrush her, and that makes it more harder when she's doing something that is making me confuse.