Situationship

| Lisa |

I looked at my wallpaper with a picture of me backhugging Jennie as I rest my head on her shoulder.

A crooked smile formed to my lips as a couple of tears drops to my phone.

"Why does it so hard to love you.." I mumbled as I wipes my tears and turned off my phone.

"You're crying again"

I was startled when i heard a voice coming to my side. As i looked at it, i saw Jennie's close friend— whose also a friend of mine— looking at me worriedly.

"I can't help myself, Rosie" I said as a tremble chuckle escape from my lips.

She sighed as she sat beside me. We're currently under a tree, here in the school's garden.

"I warned you, didn't I? You're a hard headed one, and now here you are crying over that girl"

She scold as she gave me a glare, which made me chuckled once again.

"And this hard headed one is a lovesick fool for her"  I said as i looked around the garden.

"she's hurting you, Lisa. We already warned you that she is not fond of relationship." She said as she looked at me intently.

I sighed as I looked at her sadly but still a timid smile is formed to my lips .

"Rosie..why does situationship hurt so much?"

She merely sighed and looked away from me,

"Because you can't claim her as yours even if you wanted too. You guys acts like a couple but doesn't have the rights to feel jealous even if you do. You can't shout to the world that she's yours and you belong to her".

She stated like its a matter of fact, which indeed it is.

I scrunched my nose as i felt those words, damn.

"I envy your relationship with my bestfriend. You two look perfect" I said as I sadly looked at Rosie with a genuine smile on my face.

She smiled to me as she ruffles my hair causing me to pout,

"Dont worry, you'll find someone who you deserve"

"hey, she's mine rosie!"

We both looked up to see a brunette with her arms crossed, glaring at them.

I timidly smiled as I thought,

wish that it was true

I caught Rosie rolled her eyes before standing then brushed her legs.

"Put a label first before you claim her as yours, Jen" Rosie said as she flicked her bestfriend's forehead.

She turned to me and flashed a calm smile, "Jisoo said meet her at the lockers"

I nodded as I flashed my toothy smile and waved her a goodbye. Before she go, she stuck out her tongue to Jennie then run away.

Jennie stomps her foot and i can't help but to giggle from her cuteness. She turned to me with a pout then sat beside me as she wrapped my arm around her shoulders.

"She's being meanie to me today." She cutely said as she snuggles to my neck.

My breathe hitched as I caught a smell from her silky brunette hair. My heart keeps beating on a rapid pace that she might have hear it.

I released a tremble chuckle as i adjusted myself.

"well, she's right though"

I mumbled then she looked up to me with a confused plastered to her cute face.