Chapter 7/The marriage

Soon the wedding day came. It was in the month of January. I bet Taekook will never forget it!

Back to the story!-

"Kook! Come fast!!"...

Here Yoongi was calling Jungkook because they were getting late! But..here kook is doing something else!

"Hmm..Which one should I wear?"...
"This!"...
"Nahhh.."
"Hmm...THIS!!!"

Soon Jungkook wore his dress and came downstairs just to meet an angry cat🤣😺.

"Hyungiee!" Jungkook shouted. "WHAT HYUNGIE WE ARE GETTING LATE" Yoongi shouted back. "Calm down Calm down. Otherwise you will get heart attack." Jungkook joked making Yoongi more mad as he pulled Jungkook by his ear and went towards their car.

"Ow oww" Jungkook hissed in pain during the whole ride. "We have reached, and don't you dare do any mischief. I can spank you bare Infront of everyone." Yoongi warned while Jungkook just rolled his eyes.  

"Yeah yeah" Jungkook said and got of the car just to be welcomed by the sounds of clapping and other instruments.

After awhile, FINALLY THE WEDDING IS ABOUT TO END!

Priest- Do you accept Jeon Jungkook as your husband?
Tae- Yes, I do.
Priest- Do you accept Kim Taehyung as your husband?
Jk- No I don't.
Priest- Huh??
Jk- I-I meant yes, I do.
Priest- You may kiss the bride.

While Tae was coming towards jungkook. Jungkook thoughts-

"Chipi chipi chapa chapa- no not this. Same same but difflant, no hunny no money" His thoughts got interrupted when he felt something in his cheeks which was a kiss duh-

"Take care of him. You can punish him without any hesitation." Yoongi said. Jungkook started crying. "Hyungiee I will miss you" Jungkook said while crying. "Shh don't cry, bunny. You can visit me any time love. But be obedient okay?" Yoongi said as Jungkook nodded.

Anyways. After alot of time Taekook went towards their mansion looking house. Tae's family is rich-.

"Woah.." Jungkook said with his mouth wide open."Get inside".

"Oh okay." Taekook entered. "Go freshen up then meet me at the living room." Tae said.

"Okay. But where?"Jungkook said."Go upstairs then straight." Tae said."okay.." kook said and left. Tae- also went to freshen up. He came before Jungkook.

After a while, Jungkook came.

"I wanna tell you the rules of this household."..

"Uhm okay I guess.."...

"Okay, First rule is.

"1. No cursing."

"Second"

"2.-"

"Uhm, Is there any banana milk in this house?"...

"Don't interrupt me next time. And yeah there is."....

"Okay thank you" left to the kitchen and took 5 banana milks.

"Hand me those 4 banana milks."..

"Whyyyyy!!!!"

"Because I said so. Otherwise you are not getting one aswell."..

"Fine!." Handed him the banana milks.

"Now listen".

"2. Focus on studies."
"3.No lying."
"4.No fighting."
"5.No misbehaving or disrespect."
"6. No yelling in the house.
"7. No interrupting. Wait for your turn to speak.
"8.No loud noise, even a whisper after 12:00.
"9.Don't hurt anyone's feeling."