Chapter 2/Bunking

The boys are walking while talking to each other.

"Uhh hey kook." Jimin called him. "Yeah?" Jungkook answered. "Did you notice that the man you bumped into 3-4 days ago is Mr.Kim?" Jimin said. "I didn't see his face..So iam not sur-"Cut off-

"Ring, Ring" Bell rang.♪

"Seriously!" The students in the hallway said. " It's too early!" One of the students said. "Guys! Now it's Mr.Kim's class!!" Jungkook shouted while running to their class. Others also went to their class.

Jungkook and Jimin reached their class successfully. (Thank god😺). 

After awhile Taehyung also came and started teaching.

"Hey kook"Jimin whispers."What happened chim?"Jungkook whispers back. "Uhm wanna bunk?" Jimin asks hesitating."What no! Iam already an average student, I don't wanna bunk classes and be more weak." Jungkook said as he focused back to what Taehyung was teaching.

Jimin P.O.V

Well..He declined. I will just bunk alone.

End of P.O.V

It was currently time for another class but our Jimin is preparing to bunk not listening to Jungkook.

"Jimin! Are you even listening to me! Our exams are coming soon! You can't bunk!" Jungkook shouted at Jimin. "I will take notes from you! Iam the topper aswell. So, I don't need to be scared." Jimin shouted back. 

"Fine! Don't come back to me if you get caught or get low marks." Jungkook said with anger and left.

"I will never get low marks!" Jimin shouted at him. By this, They got into a fight.

*I have to distract the guard.* Jimin thought. Jimin got an idea💡. He went to the guard .

"Hey uncle, Mr.Kim is calling you" Jimin said.(Who's name he thought to take "Mr.Kim"🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️)

"Oh okay, Thank you Mr.uh Mr.Unkown." the guard said and left.

"MR.UNKNOWN?" Jimin shouted in his mind.

"Nvm.." Jimin said and starts running to the entrance. Well..But a hand stopped him.(Guess who's hand was it?)

It was none other than Mr.Kim aka Taehyung.

Meanwhile with Jungkook

*....Did Jimin got caught? If he took my name in anything, and I got punished then nobody will be worse than me.* Jungkook thought in mind.

♪"Ring Ring" the bell rang.

"Finally, Over." Jungkook said as he walked out of the class. Well. It's home tim-

"Jungkook!" One of the students, Minho called him. "What happened Minho?" Jungkook asked. "Mr.Kim is calling you."  Minho said.

"This Jimin us gone today, Why did he take my name when I did nothing!" Jungkook said fuming in anger.

"Something bad about to happen to Jimin!~~" Minho teased Jimin but ran away when Jungkook gave him a death glare. "Yeah sorry" Minho said and ran away.

Now Jungkook and Jimin are standing" in Tae's cabin. While Jungkook giving Jimin a death glare and Jimin gulping.

"Now, Jimin. Was Jungkook also involved?" Tae asked. "Y-yes sir." Jimin said with fear. "What! Sir he is lying!" Jungkook shouted a lil. "Why would he lie? When he's your best friend?" Tae asked.

"Sir, We had a fight today because of that bunking thing. I denied but he started fighting. Maybe that's why!" Jungkook said.

Well..Some questions!

•Will Jungkook get punished aswell?
•What will happen to Jimin?

...Chapter 3 coming with some surprises!...Stay turned!