Chapter 4/Jimin's Punishment

With Jimin-

Shit..H-he is knocking my door..Iam gonna be a deadmeat!..

"OPEN THE DOOR, PARK JIMIN."..

" I-Iam sorry!"...

"Open the DAMN.DOOR."..

" Minho hyung, please.."..

"If you don't come outside then i have others way too. Jimin." Minho said with pure anger. Jimin opened the door. "Here you are." Minho said as he slapped him harshly. He continuously slapped him until he started to breath heavily. "H-hyun *Hiccups* h-hyungie" Jimin said while breathing heavily. Minho's heark broke down in pieces seeing his baby brother like this but he had to do it.

Jimin and Minho's parents died when jimin was only 7 and minho 12. After that he had decided to take care of him and punish him on his mistakes. Minho loves his brother alot but sometimes he have to put a stone in his heart and punish his little brother.
But Jimin thinks he doesn't love hin because he never showed his love towards him.

"Jimin. You are gonna get punished badly today." Minho said with a stern voice. "H-hyungie-" cut off. "Enough". Minho said as he left.

" He only knows how to punish me. He doesn't even love me then why does he have the right to punish me!." Jimin thought and left. He went downstairs and Minho was there with a cane beside him. He gulped seeing the cane. He already understood his punishment, so he went and laid on his lap quietly.

"Good that you understood already. It will hurt badly.".....

" I know.."....

Minho started spanking him as hard as possible. Right middle left. He was hitting everywhere. Jimin was screaming and crying. The neighbour s heard those screams and cries. But they were not bothered as it happens everyday.

" Ahhhh h-hyungiee!" Screamed while crying hardly.

It continued for  like 2 hours(CAN YOU BELIEVE ITT😭)

Jimin was already in pain. But, Minho pulled his pants  down and again started his punishment. Making his butt purple. Minho was about to do it bare too but he thought it's enough so he pulled his pants up and made his little brother sit on his lap.

"What did you learn today?"..

" T-To never bunk a-and focus on studies "...

" Is it gonna be repeated again or not?"..

"N-never in my w-whole life h-hyungie"...

"Good. Now sit on the couch."...

Jimin nodded as no.

"Why?"..

" n-no reason. "...

" You are really bad at lying, minu"..

Jimin was shocked because Minho never called him minu after their parents died. The last time he called him minu was when he was 11. After punishing him for misbehaving.

Jimin hugged him.

"You are feeling safe in my arms?" Minho asked. "Yes hyungie" Jimin answered. "Paining?" Minho asked.

Jimin nodded. 

"I will make that gone" Minho said. "How? You have magic?" Jimin said with doe eyes. "Yes yes i have." Minho said and chuckled.

Meanwhile with Tae-

Tae- "What is it that you wanna talk mom?
Mrs.kim- Tae..I have fixed your marriage. Please don't be mad. I wanna see your marriage before i die..
tae- Mom..Fine. But with who.
mrs.kim- His name is Jeon Jungkook, He is a university student. Hope you don't mind.
Tae- WHAT. JEON JUNGKOOK??!

....Stay turned for chapter 5....