Chapter 22/Wait huh!?

"Now why did you go without telling me huh?" (Tae asked while holding kook's hand.)

"I-i.."

"Come on tell me." (Tae said while looking at his teary eyes.) "I-iam sorry..I knew you wouldn't let me go and even if you did you wouldn't let me stay there for a long time.." (Kook said with cracked voice and looked down.)

"Look up." (Tae said in his deep voice making kook immediately look at him.) "Go to the corner and stay there. Hands should be up." (Tae said as kook nodded and went to the corner and raised his hands while looking down with a pout, Tae shook his head and went downstairs.)

"You came fastly? What happened?" (Joon asked immediately as he was very worried.)"I just made him stand in the corner and made him raise his hands." (Tae said, Joon nodded)

"But now, I have to make him his favorite food." Tae said making Joon smile. "Aishh, He must be sulking right now." (Joon said and went to the living room and sat on the couch.)

After 1 hour,

Kook's P.O.V

Ahh 😖,, My hands are paining. It's been 1 hour, where is this meanie!! Hmp!  I will not raise my hands now, Hmp! (he put his hands down) It feels soo good. I will raise my hands again when I hear someone's voice.

"KOOK!"

Someone called me, it sounded like that meanie so I responded. "YES??"
"YOU CAN PUT YOUR HANDS DOWN, AND COME DOWNSTAIRS." Tae shouted.

Yayyy finally! Now let's go downstairs.

End of P.O.V

Kook came down and hugged Tae. "Don't hug me and go with hyung, I made your favorite dishes" (Tae said.) "Really!" (Kook said with doe eyes.) (Tae nodded.) (Kook happily went and sat on beside Joon.)

"Here comes your food, My king." (Tae said making kook and Joon giggle.) "It looks so yummy, taetaee" (kook said while looking at the dishes. )

"Hmm..Now you guys start eating." (Tae said to Joon and kook, they both nodded.)

After awhile it was night so they all went to sleep.

Next morning.

Tae woke by a crying sound. He looked at his side and saw kook crying.

"Bunny? Why are you crying?" (Tae immediately asked worriedly.) (But kook didn't stop crying.)

"Dwada!"

Tae's eyes widened when he heard the word "Dada" from Kook's mouth.

"Bwig kwokie is twired"...

To be continued..

What will happen next?