Chapter 1./The meeting.

IMPORTANT

Jungkook is a nice and cute boy. He's a average student tho. He's in his first year.
    Thanks for reading-!

Jungkook and his friend,Jimin were talking and laughing. While laughing, Jungkook bumped into someone.
He falled in the floor.

"Ah!" Jungkook hissed in pain. He opened his eyes and stood up."Iam so sorry!" Jungkook pleaded.

"It's okay, Be more careful next time." The person said. "I will!" Jungkook said. The person left with a hm.

Jungkook heard a small giggle. As he turned around, and saw Jimin burst into laugh. "Yahh" Jungkook whined.
"Sorry, sorry" Jimin said controlling his laugh.

♪"Ring ring" The bell rang.♪

"Great." The boys said with a frustrated look as they left to their class.

Soon, their principal enter. As the students got tensed thinking their class is in trouble.

"Calm down, Calm down." Their principal said with a soft voice. The students sighed in relief.

"Iam not here because of your class. Iam here to introduce your new teacher." The man said.

"Uhm, Mr.Kang?" Jungkook called out. "Yes, Mr.Cute?" Their principal aka Mr.Kang joked. The whole class starts to giggle. "Yahh!" Jimin shouted at the class. "Uhm anyways, Didn't we get a new teacher like 2 weeks ago?" Jungkook said.

The class agreed. "Well, yes we did.As you see, he had a criminal record. That's why we fired him. Your vice principal didn't check anything and just let him work." Mr.kang said.

They all made a ':O' face."Now you can sit, Mr.Cute." mr.kang again joked. This time the whole class burst into laughter.

"Anyways, Mr.Short.-" Cut off by the class giggles. "Shh! Silent class." Mr.kang said with a warning voice. Mr.kang is really soft and sweet but very strict. He just heard some sorry.

"Well, Mr.Short. Would you mind giving your new teacher a look of this university?." He asked. "Yes, ofcourse. Why not, sir." Jimin said with a soft smile.

"Thank you. You can give them your introduction." Mr.kang said to the professor.

"Hello class. Iam your new homeroom teacher.You all can call me, Mr.kim." the teacher said. "What's your full name,sir?" Jungkook asked.

The teach P.O.V

Mr.kang told me to give me my introduction. I nodded.

"Hello class. Iam your new homeroom teacher. You all can call me, Mr.Kim." I said. Suddenly, I heard an angelic voice.

End of P.O.V

"My full name is Kim Taehyung." Taehyung said. "Oh, great name." Jk said. "Thank you." Taehyung thanked him.

After a while, The class begins to make noise.

"STOP MAKING NOISE EVERYONE. OTHERWISE THE CONSEQUENCES WILL BE BAD." Taehyung shouted. Some students were still making noise.

"You both come Infront." Taehyung said sternly. The students came Infront. Taehyung took a cane and told them to show their palm. They were begging to not hit them but..it was no use. They finally showed him their palms. Taehyung gave them 30 hits on each palm.(Too much Omo🤐)

From that incident and many more other incidents Taehyung is known to be the strictest professor of the whole "Party party yeah university."😺

....Chapter 2 coming with more twists! And surprise!....