†Chapter 8 Part 2†

" good joke but no he's my friend" she corrected, friend friend I thought we needed to fake being in a relationship. "oh" he replied "Where's Ella" he finished "She passed out on the couch," she said.

He walked to the couch and sat down to watch the TV, Alex was about to get sit with him but I was her ass is still out so I stopped her and pulled it down for her.

Wow she has a nice round ass so I slapped it "Nice ass bitch" she turned around and pulled me down by the shirt so she can whisper in my ear" I know maybe you can have some later" she said smirking before sitting next to the passed out Ella.

We were watching the TV when Ella woke up groaning because her head hurt. "where's the bathroom" I said making an excuse so I don't need to deal with them.

"the first room upstairs" Alex replied "Thank you 'Amor". I went to the bathroom and just looked at it before leaving.

When I went back I saw Steve and Alex 'KISSING'! I ran to them and pulled them apart before punching Steve in the face "DON'T YOU DARE PUT YOUR NASTY LIPS ON HERS!!" at this point I was ready to break his face until Alex pulled me from him.

"What do you think you're doing!?" she said mad "he was kissing you and I don't like that", I replied "AND I told you we do that but it doesn't mean anything!", "I DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT THAT, HE TOUCHED YOU!!".

"you know what let's just go home, well meet up another time at my house". Me and Alex left the house and went back to our place.

We opened the door and we both went to the living room "Why did you do that AGAIN!?" she looked mad "I already told you he touched what's my'n" She looked shocked and said, "Whoever said I was yours?".

"me," I said looking straight into her eyes "You still owe me," I said getting closer "Owe you what," she said nerves," You said that I can get some of that ass," I said smirking.

"what," she said knowing what I meant without her knowing I kissed her and then backed away "Time to get what's my'n" I started to kiss her harder than I just did, slowly suking her neck toward her tits.

When I made it to her tits I took it out and started to suck on her nipple that it was so hard that I'm sure she will have a hiky tomorrow morning "Hung" she stated moaning at this point.

I let the other one out and started to Mason it so it wouldn't get lonely while I suck on the other nipple. "ahh" she moaned for the second time, I no we to the other nipple and started to suck on it as well.

On my other hand, I pulled her skirt up so her pussy was out and started to rub her pussy us and down before stopping on her clit and starting to rub it hard. Until she was about to cum "Ahh I'm about to cum".

"Hold it until I tell you to," I said rubbing it harder now. I stopped sucking her nipples and moved down to her clit and started to suck on it, right away I felt drips of cum coming out of her. I looked up at her as she was covering her mouth from making moaning noises.

"Now you can cum" Right when she heard those words she cumed right inside of my mouth. I went next to her and started to kiss her then gave her back the cum she left in my mouth "Swallow it all" She did as I said and swallowed it all "Nice girl".

I got up from the couch and looked at her trembling body one more time before going to my room. When I got to my room I got my clothes off and hopped onto my bed.

I don't know why but I was still hard and it did not want to go away I started to masturbate and while I was doing all I could think about was Alex. I was bout to cum so I got my pillow and moaned Alex's name.