†Chapter 7†

†Alex Chong†

*The next morning*

I woke up late yesterday since I was up texting Ella and Steve, I got up and started to get dressed, I wore a black crop top that showed my whole waist, a short skirt, and some accessories.

I went to the living room and saw Lucas watching the TV, I decided to join him since I didn't know what to do

I went to the living room and saw Lucas watching the TV, I decided to join him since I didn't know what to do. I took a seat and started the watch TV.

About a few minutes later I felt my phone vibrate in my hand, I got my phone to see who it was, and when I saw who it was I was surprised since Ella doesn't wake up until 3 in the afternoon.

*messages*

Ella: Omg do you wanna come over? Your man can come to.

Me: Omg yes! What's your new address?

Ella: "I'm in the same house".

Me: "ok well be right there.

*Off*

I placed my phone on the table and turned to face Lucas, "do you want to go with me to Ella's house?" I asked, "Sure" he replied "omg yes, ok so your car or mine?", "mine" he replied.

"let's go!" we got in the car and was surprised that he would be driving but I didn't mind. I gave him her address and then we went off.

When we got to her house I noticed it was all the same, I knocked at the front door, and in seconds I saw the front swings open when it was fully open I noticed that she was morning drunk.

"hey girly" hugging me and kissing my cheeks "Come in!" when we were inside I noticed that she had a party last night.

I also noticed that there were naked men on the floors, I turned to face Lucas to tell him something but when I was about to I saw him taking out his gun and shooting the floor next to some guy.

The noise scared everyone in the house which caused every person to wake up and get out of the house. "what was that for?" I asked, "What there were naked men".

I just looked at him and turned around to face Ella but found her passed out on the couch. I decided to clean the house since it stink like alcohol, cigarettes, and sex.

I tighed my hair in a messy bun and started to clean first I got all of the used cigarettes and condoms on the floor and threw them in the trash.

After I started sweeping and last I got on my knees and started to look under the fernercher the see if I missed something, while I was cleaning Lucas was a lazy bitch and took a seat on the couch and started to see the tv.

When I finished I got up and collapsed on the couch next to him, which houses him to face me," you're finally done" he said"You fucken lazy bitch" I said taking the control from his hands.

"how is it my fought that you divided to cl
ean"

"you could have helped me clean the condoms"

"it's fine I will let you clean one later," he said smirking at me. "shut up"

†★†★†★†★†★†★†★†★†★†★†★†★†★†★†★†

After a few minutes, I heard a knock at the door and went to open it. "Stevy," I said jumping on top of him causing my less to go on his hips.

"hey Alex" he replied to me "I missed you!!" I said then I realized that when I put my legs around his hips my skirt went up, I turned around to see Lucas looking at my ass.

Worse is that I didn't have panties since I hadn't gone to wash my clothes yet. He placed me down and started kissing my face lips and forehead.

"I told you that I don't like it when you do that, "I said annoyed. "who's that?" he said looking at Lucas "Her bf," Lucas said "Good joke but no he's my friend" I said "lets see tv," I said looking at Steve.

He went first and right when I was about to go sit I felt a hand on my skirt, it was Lucas he was putting it down for me" Thank -"

Before I could finish I got a slap on my ass, he slapped my ass!!......................

Good day