~Chapter 14~

*Lucas*

I woke up with a big ass headache, and to add to my bad morning, I woke up to LUCAS next to me naked.

I tried to move, but every time I moved, he would pull me closer to him.

When I finally got up, I got my clothes, started changing, and when I was almost done,

I turned around to try to find my shirt, but when I found it, it was on top of the fish tank and was wet.

It was cold, so I grabbed his shirt, it's not like I could wear my shirt since it was soaking wet. I went running upstairs and flopped on top of my bed, which was still made.

That's one good thing, I guess. I was about to fall asleep but then, I remembered what Lucas told me before what happened.

I didn't want to talk to him, but I had to if I wanted to find out more about the mission. I changed and went to the kitchen, I saw that he was already awake and was eating some kind of soup.

I walked quietly toward him to not have him look at me while I was going to approach him.

"?" He turned around with 2 mugs in his hand. "Oh, um ya," he handed me a mug that had coffee "Thanks I needed it."

"Headache," he sat down "Yup a bad one." I sat down not too far from him, now I think it's time to tell him.

"Lucas, look about this morning.." He interrupted, " You mean us having sex, "I felt my cheeks hot." Uh ya, that, un we were drunk, so it meant nothing, but if you want, we can be....".

"Friends with benefits?" It's like he was reading my mind. "Ya um, if you want, you don't have -...."
"Sure it's my pleasure " why the fuck and I so nervous?

"Oh, and what were you going to tell me about the robery  in the warehouse?" He got up," Nick  has another misson for us ,to kill as many guys we can find and find information about them. we have to go to our astate first to tell get more information. ".

I'm going to the Italian mafia house for the first time, well, since I was 7, but they moved, and I forgot what their house looked like.

I kinda zomed out, and when I went back to reality, I saw him right in front of my face. "W-WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" I kicked my chair backward and jumped out.

"Chill, I was just looking at your face, remembering you moaning my name."

I turned red. " I.. I wasn't moaning your name.."
It's weird saying that in front of him.  I went to the frigh. " Same thing. You still were moaning for me."

He came closer, cornering me to the door, my pack agense the door, his hand placed at the door, inches from me. Then I saw his face coming closer to my ear.

" Maybe we can do it right her, in the kitchen counter," he whispered in my ear . His hot, warm breath in my ear turned me on.

"Uh..um..I ..I should change...ya change.." I ran to my room. I had an all black suit with my black leather boots.

I decided to stay on my bed, didn't want to have that happened again...

Sorry for the wait and the short chapter:[