★Chapter 4★

Lucas Lawrence

When I finished carrying all of my and Alex's suitcases I went to my room and found a cake that said "witches don't age" with a face on the bottom. I looked at it for a few seconds and then decided I didn't want to eat all of it so I went into the kitchen got two forks went to Alex's room and knocked"Come in"

I went in took a seat right next to her and handed her a fork, we started eating until we got full. Right before I left she said that some bud was coming over and going to sleep tonight, I didn't want him to come over but I just agreed since this wasn't my house and also because it was her life. I just left my room to finish answering some emails.

After a few minutes, I just finished answering emails and went downstairs to get a cup of coffee since I didn't plan to sleep at night. I heard a knock on the door so I went to get it but before I could open it Alex told me that it was for her and not to open it.

I didn't give a fuck but since I heard that my coffee was done I went to the grave when I turned to the door to see who it was, I saw a boy with blonde hair and an all-black outfit. When she saw him she jumped on to him and he started spinning her which
made me feel weird somehow, and I didn't like it.

When he set her down I went upstairs to answer a complaint from a warehouse that belonged to Nick saying that some people were trying to rob us and other Mafians including Alex she took care of. After I finished planning a mission to take care of it and asked Nick for permission, I picked a few of my people to come with me to kill those jerks who keep taking things that are not theirs.

When I was about to go see if there was anything good to eat I got a phone call and when I saw who it was I saw it was Alex, I wondered why she called if she was in her room but I just answered and when she
started talking could hear she was drinking and heard music in the background.

" What do you want and are you drunk?" I said just to make sure It's not like I care about her or anything.

"NO why WOULD I"

"Tell me where you at"

"I'm at the bar and there is a guy who keeps looking at me. Should I talk to him?"

"That's it I'm scanning your laceration and staying where you're at." I hung up and went to my computer to scan her phone and when I saw the address I went to it right away.

When made it I found Alex with some older and looked like he was hurting her.

When I heard her say that he was hurting her I pushed him off of her and grabbed her by the hand "She said you were hurting her''

I let go of her and walked up to him sitting on his chest and started to beat him
up until I saw blood"Say sorry to her" I said as I stopped hitting him, he got up and was on his knees"I'm sorry", he said as he was dripping blood"LOUDER!"

I said getting mad at him for hurting her. I got up and grabbed her again and walked to the car. "Why did you do that? '' she said, looking at me and walking to the car" Because he was hurting you" That was the only thing we said and throughout the drive, we sat there insilence.

I still don't know why I did it. She was supposed to be my enemy. When we got to the house I went to the couch to sit since I was treated. I saw Alex going to the kitchen and bringing a bag of frozen peas, and she handed it to me "Am I supposed to eat it frozen?", I said knowing it was for my nucleus but I just wanted to break the
silence.

"no stupid it's for your hands."

I got it and before I could put it in my hands she took a seat and took it from my hands "Let me help you'' I let her help me since I did it for her and because I don't know why I helped her. She started putting the cold pees on my hands while we sat there in silence Until she started talking

"Why did you help me?", she said

"I already told you"

" I know but why"

Fuck I need to lie but what do I say?

"Remember we're pretending to be girlfriend and boyfriend remember"

"Oh right," that was the last thing she said before getting up and leaving for her room.

*****************************************
*The next morning*

I woke up to a disgusting smell coming down from the kitchen. I was curious so I went to the bathroom to pee first. I had gray sweatpants with no shirt since it was fucken hot.

I went downstairs to see Alex cooking, well tiring.

"What the fuck stinks in here?" I said walking up to her. She turned around so fast that she ALMOST fell until I cashed her right before hitting the floor." Be careful there", I said" Right sorry" I pulled her up"Damn your heavy", "Oh sorry, Thank you".

"Here let me help you, it looks like you need it". I said moving her aside and starting cooking.

Author
Note: Hey!!! So, how was your guy's day going it alright for me, I think I'm not going to post that
but it's okay I will make it up to you guys also pls tell me if you don't like the Author's notes, it's
alright if you hate them just tell me to stop and I will.