†chapter 1†

Alex Chong

"Alex, are you guys ready?", said my father, my team and I were getting ready to go to a mission sent by our security guards from the warehouse because people were robbing us without us knowing. We are just about ready but some of our people are not quite ready to go. I had a black dress of cores. It's my initial color. It had a slit cut going up my legs and on the other side that is covered, I had my knives and black high heels.

"Almost Father we are right about to be ready" I looked at the last 2 people to see if they finished, and they gave me the thumbs up telling me that they were ready

"Almost Father we are right about to be ready" I looked at the last 2 people to see if they finished, and they gave me the thumbs up telling me that they were ready. "Alright people let's go," I said shouting at my people to make sure they heard me which I know they did because some of them flinched like cowered.

We all ran out of the house and got in our cars. Some went in the same cars just to make it less noticeable. The warehouse was not too far from the house so it just took us 10 minutes to get there. When we arrived we noticed some cars right behind the back door. We parked not too far from the warehouse so they didn't know that it was there. We got out of our cars and went to the back door since we saw that most of them were there due to the security cameras which the dumbasses didn't see when we went to the back door.

I saw there were 2 of them in the car so I shot them right in the head "Night night" when we got inside there were at least 50 of them in there. when they saw us they started shooting at us. They were shooting like maniacs but none of the 100 bullets shot me like someone needs to teach them how to shoot, like why even give them a gun? I started to run up to five of them and slit their throats with my knives. I got out while I was running up to them. 10 of my men got killed by the enemies, dumbasses, "You guys kill these I will that he ones in the other room", I killed one last one before going to find the other ones.

I made it to the next room and found like 60, 80 people in that room and when they saw me they started to shoot like the other ones, ok who the hell gave them a gun? I did the same thing and slotted 10 in 5 seconds ''Night night" I got out my gun and shot a lot of them "And then there's 50" I grind at them and then started my killing spree.

After I think one minute later there was one more standing "Hi there!" I said before shooting him right in the head. I went to the other rooms to see if there were more of them but there were not so I headed back to where my men were. when I made it there I saw that some of my men were injured, and some were killed, I went straight in to help them "You guys go back home I will take care of the last ones'' I said while killing 2 of them, they left right when I said to but some helped some of the ones who are alive but can't walk. While they were helping each other I was trying to kill as much as possible. while I was fighting one they shot me right in the shoulder, which hurts." that fucken hurts you バカ" バカ means dumbasses in Japanese. 5 minutes passed when I finished killing the last of them all.

I put back my gun in the lace of my panties and got out of there

e right after, I got to where we parked the cars and saw that some left because they had to take the men who got injured to the house to get them checked up. "Are you ok boss?" said one of my men."Ya I'm fine just got a scratch", I said before going to my car to leave. I started my car and rolled down my window to give them a thumbs up to start their cars so we could get going to the house.

After we got home I saw that the men that came first were already checked up but some were not. I went straight to my father's office so I could speak to him about the mission. I got to the door and knocked "Come on in Alex '' I went in and saw Father all stressed, and his desk was all filled with paper.

"What's wrong Father you look stressed," I said, one thing about us is that we don't speak that much Japanese because Father thinks that since we are not in Tokyo, Japan we can't speak Japanese so we only speak Japanese when something is going on or if I'm in trouble which I don't get in that much.

"Sorry I just have so many files to finish"

"Father I told you that If you need help I can help you after all I'm going to lead soon"

It's true on my 20th birthday I am going to rule my mafia and have control of them. It's just in 20 more days.

"Alex I told you already I will take care of the work until your-" I didn't get to hear what Father said after I had lost a lot of blood from my injury in my shoulder and passed out. When I woke up I was in my room and my shoulder was raped with white bands which means that lady help me with the injury in my shoulder.

I went downstairs and didn't care to

change since I didn't feel like changing plus I was going to take a shower later. When I was coming downstairs I saw my dad and right next to him my worst enemy's father and himself.

Lucas and I have been enemies since my dad told me I was going to be enemies with him and that was when I was turning 10 so bicycle I have been enemies with him for almost 10 years now.

"Oh hell nah, father, why the hell is it doing here?!"

"Nice to see you again," said it, grinning at me like he was about to die and it was going to die if he didn't stop looking at me like that. I got down the stairs and took a seat right next to my father and of course, it had to be facing me. I placed my hand on my leg to make sure I still had my knives just in case it tried something on my father or me, I wasn't taking any chances I took out one of them and right when I was going to take it out my father stopped me by taking it away from me, but it was fine since I had five more on my leg still.

"Don't think about it they're here because we have a new enemy" said father

"Ok and I can just kill them myself"

"Alex you can't they're stronger than us so I need you to trust me"

"I do trust you, Father"

"OK good because the Japanese mafia and the Italian mafia are going to come together and become one"

"WHAT!?"

Author Note: Thank you guys for clicking on my story I will try to post as much as I

if I can't I am very sorry because I going back to school since winter break

tomorrow but If I don't update a new chapter I will make the other one longer

Bye, have a nice day.

BTW:her gun is not that big.