†Chapter 10†

† Alex †

"You heard me," he asked out of where "Well I-" the car arrived and cut me off " Where here sir", " I can see that dumb ass".

Lucas replied with his dark cold voice. "Let's go," I said, we moved to the door, and before I could kick it one of Lucas's men kicked it for me.

"Thank you" I replied as I walked inside, we made it past two of the doors and we still hadn't come across anyone.

"let's separate," said the guy who kicked the door, "alright then" I replied "Group up into groups of 10," he told everybody"," Who said you can give out rules" Lucas said with his usual dark voice.

"well you see-" he didn't get to finish before I jumped in " I did now let's go" Then I started to leave "I'll go with you too" I turned around to see how said that.

It was LUCAS, "I didn't mind," I said going to another door. The room was empty so I kept walking until there was one more left.

" Lucas come with me, the rest sit put". I told them "All alright let go" Lucas replied, when he kicked down the door we found a group of big guys.

I started counting them and in total, there were 80, "READY SET GO!" I said running toward the group.

I already killed 2 of the guys there and then another "3" I shouted "4" he shouted I took out my gun and started to shoot at them.

"10" I shouted "9" he shouted 19 down 11 more to go. After just a few minutes there were only two more to go.

"I get the left and you get the right," he said giving me more bullets. "All right thanks," I said while loading my gun.

I finished and went towards the guy on the right,  I took out my knife and started stabbing him in the chest.

I took out the knife ready to stab him in the shoulder but he got it from me and and stabbed me in the shoulder instead.

" YOU CUNT " I screamed at him, I took it out from my shoulder and slid his trough with it.

"night night," I said while he dropped death, I turned around to see Lucas finishing the last one. " done?" I asked him.

"yup, let's go" he replied, we went out to tell the others that we finished but then we heard car engines outside so we decided to come back another time.

We left and made it outside of the house. I stepped out of my bike and before I knew it I had passed out.

I'm sorry that it's short, I'm not In The mood.