†Chapter 12†

* Lucas *

I got my food and started eating it while scrolling through Instagram. I was halfway through eating when I heard someone coming down the stairs.

I looked up and saw Alex with sleepy eyes, she had on a men's long button-up shirt which wasn't mine, and long black socks.

She walked to where I was and took a seat, " who's shirt is that? " I asked her.

" It's Steve's," she said half asleep. " and why do you have it? " I asked her.

" He left it one night " I don't know why but then I heard the last word in that sentence I felt... Something.

She saw my face " It was a long time ago " she said looking at my chest. I felt relief and at the same time, I didn't.

" right " I got up and looked at her "If you want you can have what's left," I said.

" thank you," she said smiling, I know I shouldn't be saying this but damn she has a beautiful smile.

I left and went upstairs to go to my room since I didn't have anything else to do, I laid down on my bed and continued to scroll through reels.

After a while, I got bored and decided to call and email people I knew who could help me with the 2 sided mirror.

I knew a guy called Felix who could help with that so I called him.

" Hello," he said "Hello Felix it's Lucas "

" LUCAS! Long time no see, well. Call"

"ya ya, so I wanted to ask you for something."

"You ask me for something? That's an odd one"

" Sure but I wanted to know if you still have 2 sided mirrors?"

" yes, I still do why?"

" Well, I wanted to ask if I can have them, just say how much"

" First yes you can have them and second no cost "

"Thanks"

" what's friends for "he said before hanging up, I texted him when to deliver them and also gave him the address.

After I finished I went to my bed to sleep since tomorrow was going to be a long day of convincing her to have a lot of mirrors in her room.

*The Next Day*

I woke up around 6:30 to go to the gym since I haven't gone since I got here, the other day I looked at gyms near me and found the closest one just in case Alex needs me.

I put on my gym clothes and went downstairs silently so I don't wake her up, I don't want her to be mad at me today.

I went to the garage to get my car but decided to take my motorcycle cause it's faster and will be able to get back before she wakes up.

I parked my bike and went inside, I was greeted by women who looked near my age or younger.

" Hello, do you have a membership card? " she asked me " I don't I'm new" I replied, "Oh would you like to get one, it's just 5 dollars a month ". She said, " Sure why not".

She asked for some things and then gave me a card and then I went inside. I went to the locker rooms first to leave my bag.

I went to lift a weight but lay down cause it helped with my arms. I was halfway done when I heard someone calling my name.

I opened my eyes and the first thing I saw was "Alex?" Looking down at me "Sup" she said, " what are you doing here?" I asked.

" what can I not go to workout? " she asked "No but why at this time, I thought you were sleeping", "I wasn't I was here, I didn't want to use the one at home cause it was too quiet " she replied " wait a minute there was a gym at home all this time?! ".

"What you didn't know? I thought you saw the whole house." " No I didn't " I replied "Anyway will you help me? " she asked me.

" with what?" I said. " can you spot me, I want to try to squat a heavyweight but I don't want to ask one of the people here, they keep looking at me, I don't like it," she said.

I followed her where she wanted to squat and helped her, while she was doing squats I couldn't stop looking at her perfectly round ass and her tight clothes.  I know I shouldn't be saying this but damn she has a beautiful, sexy body with I want to fuck but can't, not yet.

Note: Hey guys so I know I said I wouldn't right now but I just wanted to say that I'm sorry that I haven't been posting chapter, I was too busy with school and volleyAlex.

BTW: The next chapter will be Lucas's POV, but after that, it will be Alex's.