23

Back in the house Tae was overly drunk.

She ran up to Tim, attempting to jump on him but fell smack dead on the floor.

Tae was so drunk she could barely walk straight.

"Get up." Tim helped her get up from the floor "You wanna get up outta here?"

Tae immediately got excited. In her mind, them leaving early meant she was getting some dick.

Since she was extra horny off the liquor, she was all for it.

All they had to do was find Dee then they would be on their way home.

Tae and Tim split up to look around the crowded house for Dee.

Tae eventually found him upstairs kissing on some random girl they'd never met before.

"You coming?" Tae stood in the doorway watching them kiss.

"Nigga I'm busy. I'll find a ride." Dee said then went back to kissing the random.

Tae walked back down the stairs without Dee, confusing Tim.

"Where Dee?" Tim titled his head to the side in confusion.

"Not coming, let's go." Tae grabbed Tim's hand, pulling him outside.

They got in the car but before Tim started it up, he said something to Tae, but she wasn't paying attention.

"Tae." he shook her shoulder.

"Hmm?" she turned to face him.

"You ain't hear shit I said huh?" Tim started the car.

Tae shook her head "No. I'm sorry, I'm just a little stuck in my thoughts right now."

Tim saw by the look on her face that something was bothering her but didn't know whether or not he should say something about it.

"I um, I talked to Ja'quan, or I tried to talk to him." Tim spoke.

"Mmm." Tae lightly nodded.

They sat in silence for a few minutes until Tim finally asked Tae what was wrong.

She was curled up in her seat, lying her head against the window.

If you didn't know any better, you'd think she was cold but only the few people that were close to her knew that when she did this, she was either sad, irritated, or both.

Tim placed his hand on her thigh, rubbing it softly.

"You wanna tell me what's wrong?" Tim, still rubbing her thigh, asked.

"Nothin wrong, I was just thinking bout stuff." Tae sat straight in her seat.

"Wanna tell me about it?"

Tae shrugged "I don't know how to explain it T, but I was so ready to be a mother." Tae cupped her face in her hands.

"Now it's all gone because of jealous ass Ja'quan."

Tim rubbed her shoulder to comfort her "I know baby, but it just wasn't yo time."

Tim felt guilty and it wasn't even his fault. Not entirely at least.

They got home 30 minutes later than they should have because they drove around town for a little bit.

Tim got out the car first.

He walked over to Tae's side, holding her door open for her.

"Come on Tae. It's time to go inside." Tim pulled on her arm.