6

After telling Ja'Quan about the pregnancy Tae felt like a weight was lifted off her shoulders, for the most part.

Ja'Quan was still very distant and barely talked to Tae when ever she did link up with the boys but at least he wasn't mad at her.

Tae went over Dees house because he wanted to talk to her about something.

"Dee this better be important. I got out of bed for this." She stomped down his hallway going into his room.

"I got some questions." He spoke. She sat on his bed looking at the magazine he had displayed on his bed spread.

"Wassup with you and Jay? Y'all been giving me off vibes and I don't know what it is but it's something." He sat in his gamer chair questioning her. "You like him? Do he like you but since you're pregnant you told him you can't be with him? Is he the baby's father?"

Tae's face turned pale. Dee wasn't the brightest but he sure wasn't dumb.

"Answer me Tae." He slapped her arm as he noticed her spaced out.

"Dee...He's the father. He didn't know until last week after we left your house." She confessed leaving Dee astonished. She told him she didn't wanna talk about it anymore and he should just drop it.

So he did.

A month later Tae got a text from Ja'Quan telling her to come outside because they needed to talk. It was like 11:00 at night so she was confused. Nevertheless she put on her house robe then headed outside to his car.

"What do you want Q?" She hugged herself to keep herself warm. Even though it was summer it was still hella cold at night.

"Look I know I've been avoiding you a lot lately and it's not cus I don't wanna be present in my baby's life or nothing, I just found out some shit that had me thinking for a little minute."

"Ok Ja'Quan get to the fucking point it's cold out here." Tae began to shiver.

"Cam's pregnant." He rubbed the back of his neck.

"That has shit to do with me nigga." She dropped her arms making them slap against her thighs.

"You know, if she do keep the baby y'all gone have to get along right? Since the babies gone be siblings and shit." He laughed, gently grabbing her upper arm.

"I guess. But that can't be the only reason you came over here." She kicked over a rock that was on the ground.

"You right." He grabbed her waist. She pulled away. "Tae I wanna be with you. I see yo little bump starting to show." He rubbed it lightly.

"Q be so for real. You been acting weird to me for how long? You left a big ass mark on my back because you wanted to chase after a bitch that wasn't me. Oh and you got me pregnant while you had a whole bitch." She shouted.

"Me and you wasn't together so I don't know why the fuck you mad."

"Exactly nigga! Q Imma just head inside. I don't got time for this foolishness." She turned around, walking into her house.

"This nigga still outside." Tae said as she peeked through her bedroom window. It was going on 12 and Ja'Quan was still outside. She felt bad.

"Come on Q. Come inside." She went out to his car. She knew he'd be sitting out there all night if she didn't.

The two walked upstairs into her room. "Damn I ain't been up here in a minute." Ja'Quan looked around seeing her bed was moved to the other side of the room along with her dresser.

"Yea I just started moving shit around to make room for the baby." She pulled her bed cover back climbing into bed. "Come on." She held the cover up waiting for Ja'Quan to get under it.

"I really missed you Ma." He turned so that he was facing her.

"I missed you too Q." She gave him a kiss, and then another. That lead to them having a full on make out session.

"Oh my god Q." She moaned as he kissed her chest area. She was laid on her back, him on top. "Put it in."

Ja'Quan paused. "What?"

"Boy you heard me. Put it in." She bit her lip. She didn't care how upset she was with Ja'Quan she was horny.

Without a second thought, Ja'Quan shoved himself inside of her. "Just as tight as last time." He uttered.

He stroked slowly then got more aggressive. She gripped the sheets until he got too aggressive so she scratched his back.

"That's too rough Q." She expressed.

"I don't care. Take it." He kissed her again and again. He kissed her until there were no more spaces left to leave any hickeys.

Ja'Quan was stroking too hard but Tae didn't wanna keep telling him to stop because every time she did, he went harder.

"Get on top." He rolled over.

"I can't. I think you flattened my pussy." Tae stayed frozen looking up at the ceiling.

Ja'Quan told her she was being dramatic and he needed her on top so he could finish. She had already came 3 times but he wasn't finished.

"Can I do something that doesn't involve my pussy?" She requested. He lifted the cover up telling her be my guest. Knowing what he wanted she went under the covers placing her mouth around his dick.

"Damn Ma I ain't know you got like this. Ja'Quan said as he moved her head up and down.

After sucking for a few minutes Tae's jaw was tired. "Are you almost done?" She stopped to asked. He told her he was just about done. When she put it back in her mouth he grabbed her head and began fucking her face. He did this until he came.

"And you a swallower?!" He was shocked.

"Whatever Q I'm going to sleep." She laughed.

"Goodnight Ma."