15

"Wassup Tae, why you wanna come over so bad?" Tim looked at her seeing she was still wearing her baby shower outfit. Her bump wasn't as big as you would expect it to be.

"Me and Q got into it." She rolled her eyes.

"Again?" Tim was surprised.

"Again." Tae spoke loudly.

"Man Tae you need to accept the fact that he don't want yo ass no more. I ain't trynna be mean or nothing but it's the truth."

"Don't you think I know that T?!" She fought the tears.

Tim could tell his little comment hurt her feelings but someone had to be upfront with her.

"I been trying so hard not to overreact bout this shit but I'm tired." She cried. Tim didn't know what to to do. Tae had always been so hard body around him. That baby was really changing her. Maybe it wasn't the baby, maybe it was Ja'quan's ungrateful ass.

"Come on Tae." Tim opened the car door for Tae as she grabbed her bag. She only had a few things with her because Q wouldn't let her take everything with her so she'd have a reason to come back.

"Thanks T."

Once they got inside, Tim whipped them up a few snacks so they could have a movie night like they use to when they were kids.

"Tim I'm boutta go take a shower." Tae spoke to Tim over his upstairs balcony. She already had a towel wrapped around her body.

"Mmm Ight." Tim bit his lip while looking her up and down. "Let me know if you need anything."

15 minutes later Tae came downstairs with a white tank top, no bra, and some all white shorts that had her ass hanging out a little bit. It was almost like she was teasing Tim.

"Damn Tae." He exclaimed under his breath. She didn't hear him. Tae sat on the couch asking what movies they were gonna watch.

"I know what I wanna watch." Tim looked down at Tae's breast's. Her nipples were poking through her shirt. "Naw I'm fucking with you Tae." He joked knowing he was dead ass serious though.

He always found Tae attractive he just never talked about it openly. Then once Ja'quan said he liked Tae, Tim backed off. He ain't know Tae felt the same way.

"Man T you a trip." Tae laughed.

"So what you wanna watch? Comedy or horror?" Tim asked, going to netlfix. Tae told him she wanted to watch a horror movie because she hadn't seen one in a while.

He put on Annabelle then proceeded to roll a blunt. He knew Tae shouldn't be smoking but she said she needed to spark a blunt or two because of all the stress.

"Here Tae." Tim passed her the blunt.

The movie was almost over and they were faded as fuck. "Ok ok turn it off!" Tae shouted, jumping into Tim's lap.

"Damn Tae." He turned the movie off. " You really that scared?" Tim laughed.

"Tim it's not..... it's not that funny." Tae said before putting her face down in Tim's lap resulting in his dick getting hard.

He tapped her head telling her to get up, hoping she didn't notice how hard he was.

"It wasn't that scary." He finally pushed her head up.

"Yes it was T." She giggled putting her head back down.

"Ight come on it's time for you to go to sleep, you high as a bitch right now." He lifted her head back up once again.

"I don't want to." Tae laughed.

"Well you bout to." Tim got up to get a blanket from his hallway cabinet but when he got back, Tae was already passed out.

He placed the blanket over Tae's sleeping body then went to bed.

A few hours later Tim was still up thinking about Tae because he couldn't sleep. When he finally did decide to go to sleep, Tae knocked on his door.

"Tim can I sleep in here with you?" She stood in the doorway. 

"Yea come on." He patted the bed motioning for her to lay next to him.

"T wake up." Tae shook Tim awake.

"Wassup?" He said, lying down on his back.

Tae told him she was horny and needed it 'taken care of'.

"Tae you tripping, go back to sleep." Tim demanded. He just wanted to get some rest.

"I can't T, I'm horny." Tae pouted.

Tim sighed. "Tae you like 5 months pregnant with my homeboy baby, I can't just fuck you.

"Please T. I'm horny as fuck right now." Tae climbed on top of Tim. While she was on top of him she grabbed his dick out his boxers, rubbing it against her clit.

"Fuck Tae. Come on don't do that." Tim pleaded.

"Why not?" She slid his tip in her.

He told her to get up. He knew Ja'quan for too long and he didn't want to fuck up their friendship by fucking Tae.

"Tae." He spoke as she bounced up and down.

"Yes T?" Tae moaned, looking Tim in his eyes. He thought her eyes were the most beautiful eyes he'd ever seen.

"We can't do this." Tim stated, trying to hold back.

Tae explained that she knew he had a thing for her. He always looked at Tae like he wanted to eat her, she knew what he wanted.

"All those times you made jokes about me getting dick from you, now's your chance to give it to me."

Tim couldn't resist any longer. Without a second thought he started pounding her from underneath. She told him to slow down but he didn't listen.

She dig her nails in his chest probably breaking a couple before he wrapped his arms around her waist and flipped her over so that she was on her back.

Tim slowly stroked inside her then began to speed up. "T-Tim." She moaned as he did so. "Deeper, Go deeper."

Tae's eyes were damn near in the back of her head but she didn't care and neither did Tim.

He felt her legs began to shake so he turned her around, placing her on her stomach. Tim then grabbed the back of her neck, pounding her harder than before.

"Tim I'm boutta cum go faster." Tae shouted.

He did ass she said and went fasted.

"This should've been yo baby T!" She yelled out before cumming. Tim was shocked to hear her say that but he didn't say anything about it, he just went to sleep.