16

The next day Tim woke up before Tae and decided to go get them some breakfast since he didn't feel like cooking. But when he got back, she was already cooking.

"You want some? I cooked enough for the both of us." Tae said, pointing to the food.

"I bought us something from Mcdonald's but ight." Tim shrugged. They ate their food both the Mcdonald's and the food Tae made.

"You going back to Jays house?" Tim asked her. Tae told him she'd rather stay with him, she felt, if she goes back, they'd rub it in her face.

"Shit how you was acting last night got me thinking there's a different reason." Tim joked.

"Don't do that T. I was horny and you just so happened to be there." Tae rolled her eyes.

Tim opened his mouth to speak again but heard a loud bang coming from the door. "Who the fuck knockin on my shit?!" Tim shouted, grabbing his gun from under the couch.

"It's Dee. Open the door." Dee banged again. Tim opened the door and Dee barged in.

"Why you knocking on my shit like you don't got no sense?" Tim tucked the gun back under the couch.

Dee explained that Bri came to his house, threatening him. Bri was a lot of things, one of those things being crazy. That's why Dee broke up with her.

"Damn why she do all that?" Tae asked, being nosey.

"Why is she here?" Dee asked. She told him to mind his own business and to tell them why he was there.

"How the fuck you gone be in my business but tell me to get out yours?" Dee squinted at Tae.
Tim laughed then asked Dee why she was acting like that.

Dee explained to the two that Bri was completely obsessed with him. She was mad he wasn't giving it up to her anymore so she tried to stab him.

"Tim can I stay here for a little minute?" Dee asked. Tim knew Dee was in a serious situation because he never asked to stay with him.

"Yea, you can take the couch." Tim pointed to the black sofa.

"Um..." Tae looked at Tim, "Where am I supposed to sleep?"

Tim told her she could either go back with Ja'quan or sleep in his room with him. Dee found that a little suspicious but didn't mention it. Tae said she'd text Q to let him know she wasn't coming back. He never responded.

"What y'all want to eat tonight?" Tae asked, looking in the fridge.

Tim and Dee were in the living room playing 2k23. Tim told Tae to just cook something basic. He'd eat whatever was in there since he did all the shopping.

"Bruh what the fuck?! I quit!" Dee threw down the controller in anger.

"Dee you just trash at the game." Tim laughed as he got up, walking to the fridge to get a soda.

Dee asked Tae was she almost done cooking as if she didn't just start a few minutes ago. "Boy get yo big backed ass out my face and wait." Tae mugged Dee.

"Tae you always being mean to somebody." Tim laughed.

After about 45 minutes of cooking, Tae plated the food and handed it off to the two boys.

"Here big back." She gave Dee his plate. "Here Tim." She smiled as she handed him the plate.

"Damn Tae you put yo whole corny ass foot in this one." Dee joked as he ate his food.

Insulting each other was something they did often, it was apart of their friendship. If you didn't insult your friend from time to time were y'all really friends?

Tae cleaned up the kitchen, washing the pots she used, cleaning the counters. After she cleaned the mess she made, she headed over to Ja'quan's place. It took her a while to get back to Tim's but when she did, she had a bunch of clothes with her.

"Tae why you got all these clothes with you? How long you staying?" Tim asked. Tae pushed passed him, saying she was done with Q.

"What he do?" Tim followed her upstairs.

"This nigga had the nerves to move my shit out of the room my bags were in just so he could finish decorating. Then he kicked me out so I'm not going back, at least not until I have my baby." Tae rubbed her stomach.

Tae went in Tim's drawers, emptying everything out, putting her clothes in.

"Damn Tae where I'm supposed to put my clothes?" Tim watched as she cleared out the last drawer. Tae said just put them in the closet or something.

"Tae. This is my house. Get yo shit out my drawers." Tim asked politely. She said this was now their house and he should be nice and share the space.

"Ight Tae. You lucky you pregnant." Tim picked up his clothes, moving them to the closet. A few minutes later Tim's clothes were put away in the closet and he was ready to take a shower.

"I'll be right back Tae, I'm gonna go take a shower." Tim grabbed his fluffy dark blue towel then headed to the bathroom.

"Take your time." She said as he walked away.

"About time. You took all day." Tae got out of bed rushing towards the bathroom. "Made me almost pee on myself." She pushed Tim. While Tae was using the bathroom Tim got dressed.

"At least you smell good." Tae came out the bathroom.

"I always smell good, fuck you talking bout." Tim laughed. Tae climbed in bed next to Tim.

While in bed, Tae kept scooting closer and closer to Tim. "Tae can you scoot that way." Tim tried to push her.

"No I wanna sleep like this." She moved back towards Tim. He kept trying to push her away but that only made her move in closer until her back side was up against him.

"Tae get yo ass off my dick." Tim sat up in the bed.

"Why T? You know you like it." Tae rolled over, climbing on top of Tim. "Just like you did last time."

"Dee is right down the hall. We not fucking no more Tae." Tim held her by the waist.

"I'll be quiet this time." Tae began taking off her shirt.

"Tae I said no." Tim pushed her off of him.

"Fine."