19

Very Very VERY short chapter 😂

Tim's room|10:43

They entered the room, Tim sat on the bed, Tae stood in front of him between his legs.

Tae needed to explain to Tim the reason why she told him she loved him.

She didn't think she really meant to say it but then again it did just slip out so maybe she did really mean it.

She apologized to Tim, saying she shouldn't have said that and she was sorry if she confused him.

"Seems like you meant it to me." Tim rubbed Tae's stomach.

"Well, I didn't. Don't make this into something it doesn't have to be." Tae was getting upset, Tim wanted to dead the conversation before things escalated.

"Is that all?" Tim asked, kissing her stomach.

"Yea let's go." Tae held Tim's hand, guiding him out the room.

The two walked out his room, hand and hand.

Tae noticed the angered facial expression on Q's face and instantly let go of Tim's hand.

"So y'all been fucking?" Q stood up as soon as the two walked in the room.

Tae acted confused "What?! Who the fuck told you that?"

Ja'quan snitched on Dee which made Dee a little upset because he told him not to tell them he's the one who told.

Ja'quan was way more upset than either of them would expect him to be. "Answer the fucking question." He reached for the gun he had in his back pocket.

Tim told Q, it didn't have to get to that point but if he wanted it to, it could.

"Ja'quan, what the fuck you gone do? Shoot him over some pussy you ain't want?" Tae shouted.

Ja'quan stared at her in pure disgust. He didn't even recognize her anymore.

He asked one final time, what they've been doing behind his back but Tim wouldn't tell and Tae wouldn't either.

"I guess it's gone have to be like that." Q let off a shot, hitting someone.

"Ja'quan what the fuck?!"