3

The three days has passed and Tae was back in school. It was a Friday so they didn't have any work to do.

"Yo ma!" Tae heard a familiar voice yell to her from down the hallway. Turning around she seen Ja'Quan jogging towards her.

"Oh my god here he go." She thought to herself. She hasn't spoken to Ja'Quan since he canceled on her. He tried blowing up her phone but she ignored him.

"Yo why you been ignoring me?" He finally caught up to her, out of breath. She slammed her locker, locking it. He kept talking but she pretended he wasn't there.

"Man Tae I know you fucking hear me!" He spun her around.

"The fuck you want Q, I gotta get to class. It's my first day back since I got suspended again and I don't wanna be late."

"Why you been so distant?" Ja'Quan questioned. He held onto her arm so she wouldn't walk off mid convo.

She told him she just been staying to herself lately, he didn't believe her. He knew that one of the other boys probably told her about Cam and now she was upset.

"You wanna come over later?" He asked softly.

"I'll see."

Tae hurriedly rushed in class just in time for the lesson to start.

"Nice of you to join us today Ms Griffin. Hopefully you left your phone in your locker?" The teacher cooed as Tae walked in the classroom. She walked over to her desk, paying him no mind at all.

She just needed this day to be over with.

Once the school day let out, the group went to their favorite chill spot. It was a park where all of the teens from the neighborhood hung out. It wasn't a playground or anything just a field with tables, a few trees, and a couple of benches.

Dee and Tim were already there, Dee with his girlfriend, Tim third wheeling.

Tae walked over and sat down on one of the tables where the boys were sitting. "Can you get away from my man?" Bri tried to shoo Tae away. Tae disregarded her. She wasn't worried about Bri at all.

"Jay said he coming in a little bit." Tim announced. This made Tae nervous. It was bad enough she seen him at school earlier, now she gotta sit here acting civilized so no one would think anything was going on.

"I brought the weed!" Derran shouted.

"And I brought the drinks." Ja'Quan held up a bottle of Taylor port and Hennessy.

"Unt unt don't let Dee see that shit. He gone take the whole bottle and drink it by himself." Tae joked. Bri didn't find her joke funny at all. She cussed Tae out telling her she had one more time to say something to or about her man before she beat her ass.

"Man Dee get yo bitch under control before she get ha ass beat." Tae aggressively said.

Before they knew it Bri lunged at Tae knocking her to the ground. She got a couple hits in before Tae flipped her off of her, getting on top. Tae gripped her hair up, dragging her while repeatedly hitting her in the face.

"Tae chill!" Ja'Quan quickly snatched up Tae whilst Dee grabbed his girlfriend.

"Get the fuck off of me nigga." Tae pushed Ja'Quan back.

"Damn Tae you fucked her up." Derran cheered. Dee told him to shut the fuck up. He grabbed Bri by the arm, pulling her away from the group, into his car.

"Man Tae when you gone stop being pissy with me?" Ja'Quan pleaded.

"Q I'm not in the mood for you and yo bullshit right now." She placed her hand infront of his face. Tim looked at them thinking to himself that maybe they had something going on.

"Wassup with y'all two man?" Tim took a sip of the Hennessy then hit the blunt.

"What you mean?" Ja'Quan answered.

Tim told them that Tae been acting hella weird and angry since he said Ja'Quan had a girlfriend.

"Now I'm no love expert but ain't no bitch gone get mad you gotta girlfriend unless you fucking her." He relit the blunt that somehow went out.

Tae and Ja'Quan told him he was tripping and needed to mind his business. He shrugged and continued to blow the blunt.

Once Tae got home she cooked some food then got in the shower while she waited for her mom to get home. She wore a white tank top with gray and white booty shorts.  Five minutes into relaxing on the couch she heard a knock on her back door causing her to jump.

"What the fuck?" She crept to the kitchen where the back door was and grabbed a knife.

Opening the door she saw Ja'Quan getting soaked in the rain. "Damn ma, you was gone stab me?" He playfully asked as she held the knife in her hand.

"Why are you here Q?" She waved the knife.

"First off.." He took it out her hands. "Gimme this. And second, I just wanted to see you." He threw the knife in the sink so he could grip her ass. She told him she didn't wanna see him but he knew that wasn't true.

"When you gone let me fuck Tae?" He looked down at her, biting his lip. Tae didn't know what to say to that question.

He turned her around. Now she was facing the counter.  "You can let me fuck you right here in this kitchen or we can go to yo room." He slowly ran his hand up her shirt, massaging her breast.

"Q I-"

He cut her off. "You said right here?" He kissed the back of her neck. He pulled her shorts down before bending her over.

"Q I didn't agree to this." She spoke.

"You didn't say no." He kissed her one last time before slowly sliding in. "Look at you, wet already."

"Q please be gently." She tried gripping the counter for more support. He told her he don't do gentle then start ramming her backside in.

"Ohhhh my god!" She screamed. "I said gently!"

"Stop screaming." He covered her mouth. He enjoyed every minute of her muffled moans. Tae had been wanting this moment to happen for a while now. She didn't imagine it would be like this though.

Ja'Quan removed his hand from her mouth to pull her hair. "Fuck Q..." She moaned. Her knees began to buckle as she felt herself about to cum. She couldn't take it anymore. Ja'Quan tried to finish right after Tae but couldn't. He needed just a little more time.

"You gotta stand up straight ma." He pulled her up as her knees began giving out.

It took him an extra 5 minutes but he finished.

"I'll see you tomorrow probably." He gave her a kiss on the cheek. He exited out the door leaving Tae there still bent over the counter barely able to move.

"Shit." She said to herself as she pulled her shorts up.