CHAPTER TWO

CHAPTER TWO

" Now, if I were platform nine and three quarters, where would I be...?" Jesse mused aloud, shielding his eyes from the sun as he scanned over the platforms.

" Maybe we could ask someone?" Tessa wondered aloud.

"-Packed with muggles, of course-!" A voice said. The group all turned quickly at the sound of the voice and quickly spotted a family of red heads all walking through the station. And most of them were pushing or carrying trunks...and one had and OWL. Harry, Tessa, Jesse and Sam shared a quick look between each other, then the four of them quickly ran behind the family.

" Now, what's the platform's number?" Asked who Sam could only guess to be the mother.

" Nine and three quarters!" Piped a girl, also a red head. " Mum, can't I go..."

" You're not old enough, Ginny, now be quiet. All right, Percy, you go first." What looked like the oldest boy walked between platforms nine and ten. Harry and Sam both watched-careful not to blink in case they missed it-but just as the boy reached the dividing barrier between the two platforms, a large crowd of tourists came swarming in front of him and by the time the last backpack had cleared away, the boy had vanished.

" Fred, you're next!" The plump woman said.

" I'm not Fred, I'm George." Said the boy. " Honestly, woman, you call yourself our mother. Can't you TELL I'm George?"

" Sorry. George, dear."

" Only joking, I am Fred." Said the boy, and off he went. His twin called after him to hurry up, and he must have done so, because a second later he had gone. But how had he done it? The third brother walked the same way as the first two, and then he was gone.

" Well, that answers that question." Jesse quipped. " I say we ask them." The group walked closer to the family and Jesse put on a casual smile. " Excuse me?!" The woman turned and smiled ( with a small blush) up at their uncle.

" Oh, my, hello, Sir." She said kindly.

" Can you help us out? We've got two on the way to Hogwarts," He said, patting both Sam and Harry on the shoulders. " And we can't find the platform."

" Sorry if we sound dumb." Aunt Tessa chimed in. " My husband and I are both Muggles, so, zero idea of what we're really doing here." She said, gesturing with her hands as she smiled. The women shared a laugh as she smiled back kindly and shook her head.

" Not at all! First time at Hogwarts? Ron's new, too." She pointed to her last son, who, like the others sported red hair and a smattering of freckles on his nose and cheeks. His bright blue eyes shined with curiosity and he gave the group a friendly wave. Sam waved a hangtime hand back at him.

" Yes." Said Harry. " The thing is-the thing is-we don't know how to-"

" How to get on to the platform?" She asked them kindly. Harry and Sam nodded. " Not to worry," She said. " All you have to do is walk straight at the barrier between platforms nine and ten. Don't stop, and don't be scared you'll crash into it, that's very important. Best do it at a bit of a run, if you're nervous. You two go on now, before Ron."

" Er-okay." Said Harry. The two both pulled their trolleys around and stared at the barrier. It looked pretty dang solid in her opinion.

" We'll be right behind you, Sweetheart." Their aunt Tessa called. They turned back to her and smiled, then stared the barrier down.

Harry didn't move.

" Need me to push ya, Cuz?" Sam teased.

" Shut up." Harry said, rolling his eyes even as he smiled at her. Even so, she made sure to lightly shove his back as he began to run at the barrier, and the Masons watched as he vanished into the wall.