twenty-two

Elowen and Joffrey returned to the Keep in their own carriage together, where a wedding feast was waiting for them to begin.

The wedding feast would be held for all attendees, round tables were brought out to the outer yard for the attendees to be able to sit and celebrate with the Royal Family. There was a two seat table for the newlyweds and two tables each of their sides, the one on the right, from the perspective of the bride and groom, was occupied by the family of the bride.

Ned Stark closest to his eldest daughter, followed by his remaining daughters, sat by age.

And to the left of the newly wed table, sat the family of the groom, with Robert Baratheon sitting closest to his eldest son, followed by his wife and their remaining children, also sat by age.

The singing that was presented to the newly wed couple was barely audible by the sound of people talking, not that anyone really cared for it. Everyone lost in their own conversations.

Princess Myrcella and leaning against the table of the newly weds, her attention solely on the bride, who's hand was still in her husband's grasp.

"We are finally family!" Myrcella beamed brightly, her smile making her look like an angel in the dress she was wearing and with her hair in a Southern style, contrasting Elowen's Northern one. "You won't spend all your time with Joffrey will you?"

Elowen smiled at the younger girl that was so much like Sansa, in her innocence, but Joffrey glared at his younger sister.

"Of course she will, we are husband and wife, it is our duty to spend as much time together as we can." Joffrey told his sister with a scowl, the feeling of hatred brewing deep in his chest at the thought of having to share his wife with anyone else.

Elowen ignored her husband's words, though she did squeeze his hand slightly before she replied sweetly to her good sister, "I would love to spend time with you. I need someone to teach me how to be a Princess, now that I am married to the Prince."

Myrcella beamed bright, but before she could say anything else she was called by her mother. 

"You needn't tell lies to my sister." Joffrey told his wife, turning his attention to her and away from the singing party.

"I wasn't lying, I will need to entertain myself when you are busy or when we are not trying for an Heir." Elowen replied, her voice soft and sweet, almost as she was not seeming of the marital act.

Ned, who had been eavestropping on the newlyweds' conversation, choked on his wine, snorting it before going into a coughing fit, making his daughters panic.