𝐍𝐎, 𝐈'𝐌 𝐀𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐑- 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐇 𝐈'𝐌 𝐀𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐎𝐔𝐓

Start from the beginning

"...And they threw me under the train and I died." you muttered. Both your hands were under the table and on your lap. Your knuckles grew snow white from how much you were clenching them, as you gritted your teeth.

But you sighed  deeply and put them on top of the table.

Suddenly, you felt both of Alastor's hands wrap around yours.

"I'm so sorry for that Y/n." he said. "I hope those two go to hell for that. They deserve it."

"No thanks. I don't wanna bring them down with me." you joked. 

The two of you laughed at your little remark and the waiter came to take your orders. 

➽──────────────❥

You chatted and talked when you saw the waiter out of the corner of your eye come again with your orders.

"Damn, they really are missing people. The food came like that." you snapped your fingers with a smile.

He chuckled a bit.

The two of you ate and talked more. 

You giggled. "So seriously, whats the deal with you and Vox?"

He sighed and crossed his arms. "We do not talk about him."

"Come on! I've met him personally, he's a pretty great guy."

He raised an eyebrow. "Wait. You met him?" he emphasized.

Uh oh the jig is up you thought nervously.

"Yeahhh." you chuckled.

"How?" he said in a stern tone.

"It's getting late isn't it?"

"Y/n please." he squeezed your hand. Not too hard to hurt you, but gently.

"Alright." you admitted. "I was dropping off Angel to work a few days ago. He invited me to go with him, and I said no, but he insisted and then I drank a bit and danced cause that's what you do at clubs and then Val and Vox confronted me. They pissed me off and Val called a pussycat and I made a little bet with him which I lost. So surprise! I now work as their assistant." you rambled nervously.

He growly lowly to himself as you heard static noises and glitching. 

"̸̰̞̌͒͐̂͝Á̵̜̣̜̯͕̦̀̅̅̈́̂͊͒̿̚s̴̮̈́̃̏̕s̵̨̡̨̨̯̥̄͌i̶̢̼̥̤̐̉̄̚s̷͍͕̦̍̉̉̆t̶̨̤͔̞̹͙͍͙̏͒̏̉̊̈̇̊̆̇ą̵͕͓̣̝̀ņ̵̰̬̱̐ẗ̷̡̤̘̖͔́̑?̴̡͇͓̝͉̜̯͖̝̩̍̒́̿̆͘"̸̡̡̟͕̗͇̲͇̈́́̓̀̈̃̌͘͝

You barely managed to hear.

He stood up from his chair and then you gripped his wrist to try and stop him.

"̵̟̣̜̔N̶͚̯̟̙͕̹̎̇͐͒͗͗́̚̕o̷̦̿̎̋̒b̴̡̹̲͕̟̪̘̤̐̂̍ơ̵̗͕͚̄̅͘ḑ̶̛̟̥̙͒̽̓͂̂͝͝y̷͙̞̿̂̽́̽͐͠͝.̸̧̲̖͉͔̥̥͖̳̆̈͐͘͝.̵̯̲̭̻̠̰͍̝̙̦́͆͘.̷̨̼̟̭̳͎̝͖̓̈́̆̓́̆͆̀̚͜͝ͅ"̵̧̫̲̲͈̥̩̫́̕̕

"Alastor wait!" 

"....makes m̴̧͈̤̳͔̲̀̿ͅẏ̵̧̥̬͎̬̩̣̗̿̈́̎ͅ Y/n their fucking assistant." he growled.

His words made you stop. "Wait wait wait, my Y/n?"

He stopped too, all the static around him leaving.