CHAPTER - 61

Arun's POV:

Finally We were united in the bond of sacred marriage. I was elated and at the same time, a new form of love took over me. Responsibility!! Responsibility of giving a beautiful life to my Diya.

After some rituals, We went to the dining hall to have breakfast. There were only a few relatives in the dining hall. Most of them already had their breakfast. Amma, Appa, Pari, Me, Diya, My friend Nivas, Diya's friend Gowtham, Srisha, Vijay and Kavin were only remaining. We all sat down to have breakfast. The chef served us the food.

As soon as the sweet was served, I took it in my hand and I was about to eat.

"Ayyo Anna, You should feed Akka first. We should take a photo of it for a memory. It's also a kind of ritual." Srisha stopped me.

"Oh.. Nice ritual." I grinned.

"It's a ritual found by Sree," Vijay teased.

Srisha shrugged her shoulders proudly and called the photographer.

I turned to Diya to feed her.

She blushed.

"Oh God, Will you blush even for this? Save some shyness for our first night," I whispered in her ears playfully.

She widened her eyes and punched my chest in her elbows.

"Don't punch my heart. Then it will be painful for my Diya who is ruling my heart," I whispered.

"Oh.. Dialogue is very nice. Which cinema is this?" She giggled.

"Even cinema is based on real life," I retorted with a pout.

"Yes yes.. " She chuckled and added, "Then, I want to tell you a thing."

"Hmm, tell me," I whispered.

"Are you dreaming about our wedding nig...?" She was asking.

Before she could complete her sentence, Vijay giggled, "Anna, Photographer is waiting for an hour. You both whisper after he takes a photo."

I grinned and fed Diya. Then Diya fed me too. The photographer took photos.

"What Diya?" I whispered, as soon as the photo was taken.

She looked around and said, "No, Here all are interrupting. Let's talk alone later."

"Okay.. " I nodded. But I understood she was talking about the wedding night and she was not ready for it. I too didn't have any idea of forcing her. I just smiled and had my breakfast.

That day was over with reception and rituals. When it was late evening, the people who came from chennai went back in the same bus. Our family thought to stay back one more day to get Pari's legal documents.

We all had dinner in a hotel and came to the cottage where Diya was staying. It was a cottage with two bedrooms. Pari was already sleeping in tiredness because she was playing a lot from the morning with Kavya, Nisha and Srisha.

"Vijay, you sleep in our room today. Come with me," Amma said and took Vijay and Pari to a room. Diya went inside another room.

"Arun, Come let's sit and talk" Appa told and led me to the sofa. I wanted to go with Diya and I was looking at Diya's room without listening to Appa.

"You can go and meet your wife after five minutes." Appa giggled.

I let out an awkward grin and we sat down on the sofa. He took my hands in his hands and said,"Arun, I know, you have seen a lot in life and you learned a lot from your mistakes. Now, You are mature enough. But still, I am saying. Diya.. Our Kuttima is innocent like a child. I don't know whether she was born with a silver spoon. But she grew up like a princess. Don't hurt her in any situation. We can't bear it."