CHAPTER - 35

Diya's POV:

After coming back from the boat house, me and Arun didn't even see each other till next morning, as he went with Gowtham to the marriage hall to take care of the stage decorations for the reception. Me, Kavya and Nisha were just helping in making the flower garlands while chatting with each other.

The next morning we woke up by 4 o'clock to get ready as the wedding was at 7'o clock in a nearby temple. We bathed one by one in the warm water and Nisha helped me in wearing the saree. I wore a red silk saree with a golden colour blouse and applied a light make up on my skin. My hair was french braided and I kept jasmine flowers to adorn my hair.

We got ready at about 6 o'clock and came out of the room and walked to the bride's room. When we were walking, I saw Arun and Gowtham, wearing traditional white dhoti and white silk shirts and giving coffee to the guests. They became close to each other within one day probably because they were staying together in a room.

Both of them looked handsome in traditional dress too. But My Arun was extremely handsome in my eyes that it was hard to handle for me. Suddenly something happened to me, on seeing that extremely handsome monkey, helping Gowtham and treating them like his family. I wanted to kiss his cheeks affectionately. But how can I?

Both me and Nisha were looking at our respective darlings admiringly and I was in a dream mode dancing a duet with my Arun. Poor Kavya was looking at us and teased, "Stop eating them with your eyes."

I blinked, coming out of my dream and blushed. Nisha blushed too.

"And you Diya, confess your love soon. You are becoming mad." Kavya let out an exasperated look.

"No.. I want to propose to him on a special occasion in a dreamy way like we read in fantasy love stories. Not now." I pouted.

She kept her hand on her head in frustration.

When we were talking, a little girl about 5 years old crossed us, suddenly a naughty idea to tease my Arun flashed in my mind probably because of watching more movies.

"But shall we play a game with Arun?" I chuckled and called that little girl, "Hey, dear."

That cute girl turned to me and asked, "What Akka?"

I knelt down in front of her, pinching her cheeks gently and said, "You are looking pretty."

"Yes, My amma and appa too always says this," She replied with a innocent laugh and added on, "You are also looking pretty."

"Thank you.." I smiled and asked, "Will you do a help for me? I will give you a letter. Will you give it to that uncle?" I pointed to My Arun.

The child chuckled and asked, "You yourself can go and give na. He is also here only."

"That.. That is... Haa, We are playing a secret game with letters. It's like hide and seek. I should not go in front of him now. If you go and give the letter to that uncle, you will also be a part of this game and you will get a chocolate too for it," I blabbered something.

"No No, I don't want chocolates. My mom taught me not to get anything from others," She spoke very clearly.

"Oh very good, Keep it up. It's good to be careful like this," I appreciated her and pouted, "But you can help me in giving the letter to him na. Please kutty. Poor Akka wants to win in this game."

She thought for a moment and smiled nodding her head innocently, "Okay akka."

As soon as she said okay, I rushed inside the room, took out my notebook and tore a paper from it.