Chapter 6: Punishment

Allura's POV:

I finally come around after who knows how long. My body is in pain and drenched in rain. I sit up and start looking around me I see Pedro laying passed out a few feet away from me. I have no energy to walk towards him so I crawl to him instead. His head must have collide with a rock because its bleeding a bit.

"Pedro. Pedro open your eyes please." I shake him a few times before he finally opens his eyes. He holds his head while trying to sit up. "We must take shelter the cottage is just up ahead come on. On your feet." I take his hand and help him up as I balance him on my shoulder.

We begin walking and soon arrive at the cottage. Opening the door we walk through the walkway I place Pedro in the lounge carefully. I walk into the bathrooms hoping to find aid kit. After finding it I walk back into the lounge.

I tend to his wound as best as I can. I had to learn how to tend to injuries when I was young I had watch my mother tend to her wounds herself after my Dad would lose control. None of the Maidservants could see those parts of our family for the privacy.

I hate violence, I am very sensitive to everything loud, shouting and I never want to have anyone's anger to be directed towards me. "Ahh" Pedro groan taking me out of my thoughts. "Sorry." This is all his fault now we will be stuck here and I will get in trouble for certain. I finish up with a few bandages. "I need some water could you get it for me." Is he being serious right now. "No. You can get it yourself I have to patch up my wounds." I move up to the other couch and start.

He gets up from the couch and limps all the way to the kitchen and pours a glass of water. "You are going to blame me for all of this aren't you?" Wow can he read my mind amazing. "It is your fault." he whispers something under his breath and walks over to the couch across from me. His presence irks me. "Allura the last time I checked you decided of your own free will to come along with me." he places the glass on the lounge table. I finish up with my bandages and pack up the kit.

"Pedro you liter-" I am stop thinking off how I was suppose to meet with Miguel if only I had waited for him then I would have been safe and not here right now with this imbecile. "I will not engage in conversation right now I wish to sit in silence." He sits back into the

"Why were you at the stables anyway?" He does not understand what silence means of course. "I was waiting for your brother I am quite sure you know. We should get some sleep how many rooms are in here anyway." I walk towards the other rooms in the cottage with Pedro behind me. There is only one room just our luck.

"I will take the floor then." Pedro take a blanket off the bed along with a pillow placing them on the floor. "Are you not going to freshen up you will catch a cold." He stops his movements for a minute and then starts walking towards me leaving very little space between us. "Do you care or do love keeping your perfect face." I stay silent as I consider what he just said. "What do you mean by that?" I ask trying to make time to think of an answer. "You always act perfect in front of everyone what is your true face?" what does he mean "perfect". "This is my true face and its nowhere near perfect but of course you would take genuine kindness for fakeness considering your taste in the company you keep."

He backs me up into the wall and he doesn't once break eye contact. I can't help but smell his cologne its so inviting. "What is it with your obsession with my love life, what would you like to be accommodated in it?" So pathetic. "Maybe years ago naive little me would have jumped at this opportunity sadly your highness that me has long died." His jaw tightness. "If only you knew how that version of you truly was just admirable. You should freshen first I need some air." There is much emotion in his eyes I can't figure it out. He walks out the room and I finally breath.