Chapter 4: Sunflower Love

Hey guys please comment if you wanna share you views ♥

Allura's POV:

There is no way that he just said my name. I raise my hand to get permission to speak and she nods for me to proceed. "Headmistress is can way to swap with anyone else? What if you know that you won't work well with the person." I know for fact that my credit will suffer if I have to work with Pedro.

"Princess Bright why on this green earth would that be allowed? Please do use your common sense when asking a question in future. Now gentlemen please take a seat next to your partner." She had no reason to be rude. The boys get seated next to their partner I guess Cara is paired with Prince Desmond, he stands behind Pedro who will not get off from his chair. "Pedro do you plan on moving anytime soon or?" Desmond asks irritated but Pedro doesn't even bother responding.

"Prince Hailstings is there a reason why you aren't moving to your partner's table?" he remains quiet. "Need I remind you this isn't Atar Academy so please move to you seat immediately." he pulls out his chair and sits next to me. "Right now that we are settled. In this project you will be working on how your two kingdom could work if they were to an alliance formed. And please now I am not talking about a marriage alliance." In the corner of my eye I see Pedro fiddling with his phone, he never takes anything seriously.

"You will have to formulate a plan, a vision and the alliances mission. The benefits of this working and some downsides but ultimately it has to work. I will need it to be complete after the Royal Saltor. Understood?" she concludes. "Yes Headmistress" we agree. "Now you may plan the duties of each person amongst yourselves." everyone starts whisper amongst themselves. There are like 5 minutes of silence before I master the guts to speak because clearly he won't.

"Is there anything that you would like to take care of by yourself?" I ask as politely as possible trying not to sound annoyed. He lifts his head from his phone and looks me in the eyes. My heart involuntarily sinks to my stomach. "Why don't you just decide for me so that we just don't have to do this small talk." Small talk? Since when is work small talk. "Pathetic." I mumble under my breath or at least I thought. "Pardon?" gosh I think he heard. "Nothing. Look we are forced to work together so can we please just do this so we finish talking to each other." I let out in frustration.

"Great. So you do the work and I will present it because we both know you can't get any attention from anyone." he suggests. What on earth did I ever see in this boy? "You must be out of your mind if you think I will do everything just for you to claim it all for yourself, I am not one of your minions Hailstings." I snap, had he asked my this years ago I would have done it as the naive fool I was.

"Well since you know it all then do it all." as he gets up from his seat the alert sounds and he just leaves without being dismissed. I don't know what I did to deserve this but I am so getting punished for it. We get dismissed and right now all I want is to pass out on my bed.

I sleep for about 4 hours before getting ready for dinner. I put on a simple gown in a light shade of pink that compliments my brown skin perfectly. Ruby must already be there since she spent all day in the library. There is a knock on the door probably Ruby, she must think I am still sleeping.

"Oh Miguel it's you." He looks like he just came from the longest run ever. "Where you expecting someone else?" He jokes I motion for him to enter the room. "Yeah I thought Ruby came to wake me up for dinner, but why are you here?" He takes a seat on my bed while I endlessly search for my pendent.

"I just got back from sword training, I thought I would check up on you since I heard that you and my brother got paired for an assignment." My mood immediately gets dimmed because I had almost forgot about that. "Yeah I am still alive. Your brother is the most stubborn person ever not to mention rude." I am sure he is tired of playing middle man for the both of us.