Chapter 23 - Sex relationships?

Start from the beginning

He walks around the table and towards me. I take in his beauty, his angelic features and I just love the way his pants hang low on his hips— revealing a fair bit of his happy trail and V lines.

“You’re not going out.” Zayn says in a finality tone.

I frown suddenly annoyed.

“Stop scowling at me.” He mumbles annoyed.

Oh he definitely knows how to bust my mood sometimes.

“I think it would be more reasonable to be out of the building when he’s here.” I try for a different plan.

Zayn frowns and extends his hand out. I take it hesitantly as he tugs me up effortlessly against his shirtless body. I shiver inwardly as his heated skin circles around me. I struggle to pull away but he’s resisting; or he doesn’t feel my obvious breakthrough.

“Are you trying to manipulate me Miss Greene? Because I’ve already made my decision.” His eyes narrow a fraction and I can see he’s annoyed.

“Manipulate Mr Malik?” I shake my head. “I’m negotiating; I’ve been told I was good at it.”

“That, you are.” He nods as a small smirk appears to his face.

His humours back?! He was angry just a few seconds ago— wasn’t he?

“My oh, my, Miss Greene are you wearing extremely short trunks or are you just in underwear under this over sized; over bearing, overly huge shirt of yours?” He raises an eyebrow and I blush.

“Well, I wasn’t expecting you to be awake.” I shrug shyly as I feel his hand skimming down my back and slowly down my behind.

When he flexes his hand over my butt, I reluctantly thrust myself away from his touch, but only decreasing the small distance that I’ve made from earlier between us.

“You really should be wearing something a lot feminine than this.” He tugs on my shirt and smirks.

“I like it.” I shrug.

“I don’t.” He shakes his head.

“It’s comfortable.” I raise an eyebrow at him.

“It’s offensive.”

I look at him confused. “You’re offensive.”

“Me, offensive? Oh, no baby.” He smirks, flexing his hand over my butt which I languidly slap away. “Don’t bite your lip because I’m well aware that you’re not wearing a bra.” He bites his lip this time.

I take this to my advantage and tug on his slightly stubble chin. He smile’s revealing his beautiful white teeth.

“You bite your lip too. So why can’t I?” I question innocently.

His eyes darken in a second and I can’t seem to read them.

Lust, anger, desire, annoyance, confusion— what is it?

“Because it turns me on, Victoria. Big time!” He moistens his lips and firmly smacks them together.

Oh. I’m in so much self-doubt that I don’t believe him. He tugs on my chin and scowls at me. Shit, was I biting my lip? I didn’t even notice!

“Don’t. I’m still struggling with this touchy phobia you have. As much as I’d love to be inside of you right now I can’t. I’m not risking it.”

Inside of me!

“You need sleep.” He mumbles.

I look down and sigh softly. “I’m sorry. I thought I was over it, but it’s hard for me to forget. Especially, since I’m in the same state as him.”