92)Escaping The Prison?

<Don't forget to comment and vote>

Prison World,
Portland - Parker House,
3rd Person:

Kai pulled up towards his family home and jumped out of the car. He then opened the passenger seat door and began to poke Chris "Wakey, wakey"

Chris groaned as Kai grabbed him around his waist and dragged him out the car. His head felt loopy as the sun hit his eyes blinding him "What the... The hell did you do to me?"

"Oh nothing much. I just sedated you, filled you up on painkillers and dragged you across the country" Kai smiled as he shut the car door and took a pocket knife out of his pocket

"What is that for?" Chris asked

"To make sure you are being a good boy for me" Kai said making Chris slightly worried until he began snickering "I'm joking. It's for those"

Kai pointed to his wrists that were tied up. He hadn't even noticed the rope bounding him "What the hell is wrong with you?" Chris huffed

Kai then took his knife and cut open the ropes making Chris hiss "I did it because it was so much easier to carry you like this onto the plane"

"The plane!?" Chris shouted at him "That's why you drugged me? Because you wanted to be a bloody pilot for the day"

Kai nodded "Pretty much. And if you weren't such a baby then you could've seen my super impressive flying skills. Shame I had to knock you out"

Chris looked around and saw they looked to be in the middle of nowhere surrounded by trees and a small path leading towards a field "I thought we were going to your house. This looks more like where someone would hide a body"

Kai chuckled "Don't give me ideas" He said as he locked the car and walked towards the field past some walls. Chris then saw the large white house that was covered with children's toys on the lawn and patio "Ahh, such memories" Kai sighed as he walked up to the house "Pitter-patter of little siblings' feet, witchy woo, chanting in the air, mom and dad calling me an abomination"

"And I wonder why" Chris said crossing his arms, speaking sarcastically "You've never done anything bad to anyone"

"Exactly" Kai said in a serious tone making Chris roll his eyes

"Why is your house in the middle of nowhere?" Chris asked

"My coven goes out of their way to make sure no one finds us. But since they're not here to be paranoid freak shows, mi casa es su casa" Kai extended his arm out and waved to the house before biting his lip and excitingly wave for Chris to follow him "Come on in. You'll love it"

Chris shook his head getting a bad feeling before he followed Kai inside

Chris shook his head getting a bad feeling before he followed Kai inside. As he walked inside he saw the splashes of bloodstains across the wall. Even the ropes over the stairs were still there, Chris remembered them from the newspaper and when Kai told them all what he did