91)A Way On Both Sides?

<Don't forget to comment and vote>

The Real World,
Whitmore College,
3rd Person:

Elena was on her college campus with her brother, Jeremy, jogging around together. Jeremy was ahead of his sister laughing "Seriously, I shouldn't be winning"

Elena ran a little faster to run alongside of him "Two weeks without booze doesn't make you Iron Man. I can still vamp circles around you"

"You mean, you can cheat?" Jeremy continued running whilst twisting around in a circle to look at some girls who were giggling and checking him out

"Or I could pants you in front of the entire women's volleyball team"

"Doubt they'd mind" Jeremy smirked

Elena then ran a little ahead of him and shot her hand out to stop him in his tracts "Ok. I give up. What did you do with my miserable half-drunk brother?"

"He cried till there was no emotion left, got all the grief out and was ready to move on

"He cried till there was no emotion left, got all the grief out and was ready to move on. Then she came back to life. But at the same time I lost one of our best friends"

"You two haven't even spoke to one another since she came back" Elena pointed out to him

"I just can't. If we somehow went back to being with one another, all I would think about is she's depressed, her brother is dead and I can't do anything about it" Elena then gave him a strange look on her face like she wanted to say something "What?"

"It's about Chris"

Elena and Jeremy sat at a nearby bench and she explained just about everything to him. Jeremy gave her a confused look "But Damon said he found peace. He never even made it to wherever he was trapped"

"He saved them and got them out. And Damon thought that this Kai would've killed him, but he found proof that he's alive. Now he's helping us do everything we can to-"

Jeremy rolled his eyes and interupted her "So you're back to defending him. Wow! And all it took was one hollow promise that he could bring Chris back. If anyone could do it, it would be Bonnie"

 If anyone could do it, it would be Bonnie"