Autumn's POV

Atticus…

Atticus…

Atticus..

I'm doing it. I'm repeating the spell. And somehow, it's working. Somehow Atticus wants me. I can tell by the way he moves that this isn't him. He isn't doing it out of his free will. And for some reason, I'm not stopping it.

How did you even stop a spell that you weren't even sure how you started to begin with? Mr. Samuel never explained how to stop it. How could a teacher give a spell and not tell his students how to stop it?

The worst part was that I didn't want this to stop. I wanted him to keep touching me. He was ripping my clothes in half. And I didn't mind that even a bit.

I didn't want him to stop. I cry out when his hand grips my pussy through my pants. He's rubbing me, easing the ache but making it worse simultaneously. How was that possible? How could I feel both things at once?

"Is that where you want me to touch you?" He whispers against my ear before his tongue pulls my earlobe into his mouth. "In your sweet pussy. Do you want me to touch it bare? Without any clothes on? Would that make it better?"

I moan just at the thought of his hands there without any barriers between them. I grip his shirt and pull hard, that's my answer without having to say the words. I want it. I want it so much.

He shoves a few cleaning products onto the floor from the table next to us and puts me on top of it. I gasped when he spread my legs wide.

My eyes roll back into my head when he shoves his face between my legs so that his mouth is now pressed against my aching wetness. I still have the pants on, and I hate them so much. I want them to be gone. I want to be able to feel it more than this.

His tongue takes a slow, long, brutal swipe, and I cry out at the feelings that pulsed through me just
by looking at how he did it.

I whimper as I realised why he was even doing this in the first place. No matter how good this felt, I couldn't allow him to continue with this. I will never forgive myself if I let this continue.

I grab his face and push him backward. "Stop!" I shout.

And just like that, I can see the spell leaving his body. Just like that, it was all over.

Atticus stares at me with a look of confusion and horror. I don't know if he understood that I'm the reason he just lost control over his own body like that. But I know the truth even if he didn't, and I'm now terrified of myself.

I wasn't a witch. I shouldn't have been able to do something like this. So what the hell just happened?

His eyes travel down my body, focusing on my torn clothes, clothes he'd just ripped. He runs a hand through his hair and turns around, no longer looking my way. He mutters a string of curses, I think he's blaming himself. I also insisted that he stop while he was in the middle of touching me.

He must be thinking that I didn't like it. It was quite  opposite of that, but l couldn't say anything because that would mean that I had to explain why exactly I had stopped it, and I wasn’t ready to do that.

"I'll get some clothes for you to change into." He says suddenly. "Don't go anywhere."

I don't think it was possible to leave this room half-naked. I wasn't going to try and escape if that's what he was worried about.

I lean against the wall when he leaves, I have plenty on my mind. I still wasn't sure what exactly just happened. It may be a good idea to mention this to someone that may be able to provide me with the answers I needed, but I was terrified that they would say that something was wrong with me.