Autumn's POV

I haven't seen Atticus since the engagement night. I've tried to contact him multiple times, I just wanted to see him at least once, but for some reason, he has completely cut me off. It's like he has changed overnight. he no longer wants to spend time with me.

It's not like he wanted to in the past, but he had never avoided me like this before. It almost feels like he hates the sight of me. Why else would he avoid me so much?

His siblings and parents made up excuses, but I knew he was the one that was refusing to see me. It hurts me and my wolf. I thought we were finally getting somewhere.

I was finally getting the chance to be closer to him, and all of that had changed in one night.

It all happened that night,when he went looking for Anya. The night he'd learned that she'd slapped me. What could have caused this sudden change? Did she tell him something?

I'd seen the videos of them in a heated argument, but I didn't know what was the argument about. I couldn't hear anything, not with the amount of noise the other guests were making that night. But Anya had left crying, and I had to wonder, maybe he felt guilty.

Maybe he was doing it for her. He didn't want to hurt her anymore, and the more time we spent together, the more it would shatter.

But did this mean that he was seeing her during all this time that he was avoiding me? I didn't want to think like that, but I couldn't precisely dismiss this thought either.

There haven't been any recent videos circulating of them.which was the only thing that kept me calm during this time.

All of that was about to change. However,Today was our wedding day. Staying calm was not an option. I would finally be seeing him after dreaming of him almost every night.

I would be standing in front of so many people as we take our vows and made our wedding official.

Everything was finally sinking in, and I was beginning to panic. After today, I will be living with Atticus and his family. This was my last day at home.

I would have a new home. I place a hand over my chest as I try to remind myself how to breathe. This would have been perfect if Atticus had been in love with me. But he wasn't. He was still in love with
Anya.

"Autumn." Lola, our family's hairdresser, says. "Everything is Done now . You look absolutely beautiful. The most beautiful bride I've ever had the honor of dressing."

I take a deep breath as they pull a long mirror in front of me. I'm too stunned to speak. I can barely recognize myself.

The lacey white dress was a combination of classy and sexy all in one.

"Atticus will be unable to look away from you today." She assured me. "You'll be the center of everyone's attention. I'm so happy for you."

"Thank you so much, Lola." I thank her as I try to stop the tears. "You've been like a sister to me all these years. We're truly blessed to have you in our lives."

"Leave something to say to your actual sister," Alaina says as she walks in.

I smile and hug her, "You know I love you. I can't imagine waking up and not seeing you or Hayes every morning. Not having you two annoying me surely will be missed."

I knew that today would change my life forever. Whether Atticus or Anya liked it or not, we will
be married. After today, We will be husband and wife. And After today I will be Mrs. Autumn Atticus Fawn. Just the thought of it sends shivers down my spine.

Atticus's POV

My eyes are on the mirror in front of me as I fix my tie. I never once thought that I would be marrying Autumn Rivera.