THIRTY-SEVEN, FIREWHISKEY IS NOW BUTTERBEER!

AS THEY ALL HEADED UP TO THE Gryffindor common room, Cassie decided to take a detour

AS THEY ALL HEADED UP TO THE Gryffindor common room, Cassie decided to take a detour. She saw Dahlia, Hannah, Susan and Megan and quickly rushed up to them. They smiled upon seeing her, and Dahlia quickly pulled her into a hug.

"Don't wait up for me tonight," she told them, "I'm going to Gryffindor's party so they can celebrate their win, and then I'll probably stay there tonight; Keep an eye on Millie for me."

"Okay," Megan said, "Have fun!"

"Bring me back some Firewhiskey," Hannah said, with Dahlia agreeing.

"I've never tried Firewhiskey," Dahlia admitted, "Please bring us some."

Susan rolled her eyes, "Do not bring them back Firewhiskey, go and enjoy the party, Cass. We'll tell Ced where you are - he worries the most."

So, Cassie rushed off to join Rowan and Aurora, who decided to wait for their sister. "Come on," Aurora said, "They've already started the party."

The three rushed up the stairs, spotting Azalea on their way. Rolling their eyes, they turned in the opposite direction and taking the long way up to the common room. They could not be bothered to deal with Azalea today.

"So, Cassie," Rowan started as they neared the common room, "What's going on between you and Harry?"

Aurora turned to face Cassie, incredibly interested in what she was going to say. "Nothing is going on between us," Cassie said, shaking her head.

"Oh, really?" Aurora smirked, "Because I know, for a fact, that your Hufflepuff girl friends — Hannah, Susa, Megan and Dahlia — all think you and Harry are dating... you told them that."

Cassie's face and hair was bright pink, her eyes were wide. She turned, trying to rush off, but Aurora grabbed Cassie's arm. "Don't even think about it, kid. Why did you tell them that?"

"Because one of them had a crush on Harry, and was calling him fit, and then another one told the first to stop because he's my boyfriend, and I didn't deny it, I just played along." Cassie explained, "They don't talk about him in that way now."

"So, you eliminated your potential competition before the competition even started?" Rowan asked, "That's bloody genius — I might have to do that."

"Don't be stupid, Row," Aurora said, "There will be no competition, Harry is basically already in love with Ca—"

"Don't just stand outside!" Oliver said, "Come in!"

The party seemed to have just started, Callie was talking to Neville, Seamus and Dean. Harry was standing by Hermione and Ron, so Cassie decided to approach them.

"Did you even come to the match?" Harry was asking Hermione.

"Of course I did," said Hermione, not looking up. "And I'm very glad we won, and I think you did really well, but I need to read this by Monday."