- PRISONER OF AZKABAN -

PRISONER
OF
AZKABAN !

CASSIOPEIA DORCAS SMITH USUALLY KEPT to herself; She was an anxiety-riddled, shy teenager, but she never used to be like that. You see, when she was eight, her father left. He left her, her siblings, and her mum, and he didn't bother to leave a note. Cassie always used to be loud, she was outgoing, she was exactly like her father — and for that reason and that reason only, she changed who she was. She stopped talking, she stopped laughing.

When she started to attend Hogwarts, she started to get bad nightmares, which made the girl struggle to sleep. And when people asked her if she was okay, she would say she was, they all knew different.

Cassie only had one friend at Hogwarts, and that was Cedric Diggory. He immediately took the girl into his own care when he realised she had been separated from her twin sister, he was like an older brother to the girl.

He treated her the way her dad used to treat her, and she missed the feeling of it.

She would sit by her window everyday for a full year, hoping to see Remus' silhouette appear, hoping to see her dad return, but he never did. He didn't return, until her third year at Hogwarts...

Sirius Black is on the loose, Remus Lupin has finally reappeared into her life, Professor McGonagall is making her come out of her shell, and Harry Potter is starting to catch feelings for her.

To Cassie, this was her most stressful year yet — and she got possessed by a diary the year before.